Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

See I think Bionic is just actually annoyed at the wall post and his stance is coming from that more than anything else.

This posts feels better from you cause u actively state u want to look more into their meta.

Read the post and tell me i am wrong for my vote.
It is not real reads.

Mafia can post a lot, we shouldnā€™t be afraid of voting people who talk a lot

Please, I only get that privilege on sites where I havenā€™t yet played as wolf. Make an actual read on me.

You gave very little kn that post is the thing. Millium and I couldā€™ve been substituted for almost anyone and it feels the same.

u r wrong.

Rhea is either powerwolf or town, and you donā€™t need to care about lynching powerwolf d1.

What is not real about it? The only thing weird is maybe the fact that they bother nulling two people that havenā€™t posted yet, which always feels a bit weird, but itā€™s not like it comes off as a main vocal point

Iā€™ve never played with you, so for my purposes you are as fresh as the driven snow~

Are you sure youā€™ve never been in a time machine?

Itā€™s not fear, itā€™s just a matter of wolves are very much less likely to open with a bang like that.

You never lynch scum day 1? Wtf is that

???

Not what I said bucko

oh boy weā€™re going to need some translators huh

Like this feels like a thought a wolf just doesnā€™t come up with in the moment

genuinely no idea why pressure is on Rhea

Iā€™ve only posted 15 times including this one and you have a wolf read on me from my first couple so look in a mirror and then try and say 10 posts is basically the same as no-posting lol.

Donā€™t try and read me, Iā€™m just a little ā€˜no-posterā€™ uwu :point_right: :point_left:

1 Like

I read the post btw Sultan, aside from Rhea appearing to be a humorless soul I found no issue with their comments.

+town

good rt

The reasons they scum read people in that post.

It feels fake to me picking bad reasons/ disagreements just to have scum reads.