Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

These three are consistently high.

Miilum Sultan Leafia are always really high.

Rule of 3 says its Leafia.

Sultanā€™s in ability to comprehend the mechanics of the game make me think heā€™s town tbh

Which leaves

Millium x Leafia

Notable things with this list include

the null posters being read as wolf and town respectively for what ever reason

this probably locks it into space. achro is good at this game, no way his most town read player is scum.

when was this posted time line wise. after or before the first town list i posted from achro

He makeshift list was like 12 hours before EoD d1

1 Like

if its leafia. leafia and achro went in with a plan for leafia to bus him straight away. i dont think there is a point where leafia puts achro anywhere above null

actually it was 20 i just checked

so this one was posted after the first list. key people i wanna point out are apparently me leafia and eliza some how became more town between these two lists

Rn PoE is:

Leafia
Millium
Eliza
Otter

There are other people that are suspisous but not as much as these four.

Otter felt good SoD D1 but their posts have just been feeling worse and worse

This post reeks of poison, and I believe it is mostly, if not all, correct.

1 Like

So you think everything Achro says here is the truth?

Do not assume that wolves must conform to a certain standard of correctness or incorrectness. A redchecked wolf with three votes already has one goal: lead away from partners. There is no way Achromatic was not in antispew at the point of this post.

Let me go through it line by line.

I townread SultanOfSlam and SirDerpsAlot, and I townlean Leafia, so I believe his list of town to be either pure or contain only one wolf.

I know I am town, I townlean Marluna, and I am unsure about you. I believe there are genuinely 0-1 wolves in me/you/Marluna.

Someone is town, I townlean Leafia, and I am unsure of Millium. If something is incorrect in this post, it is this line.

I townread otterpopd, and I am unsure on ElizaThePsycho. I highly doubt the two are wolves together.

Arctic is another slot I am unsure of, but I would lean town on him. Dec is a difficult call.

I donā€™t think every statement in here is necessarily correct, but I would not rely on this post to contain any attempts at genuinely pushing agenda. Achromatic was a dead man walking, and he knew this. Donā€™t treat him like anything else.

So your PoE is:

Dec?
Artic?
Eliza?
Millium?
Brakuren?

The one question I have regarding Achromaticā€™s antispew or lack thereof concerns two specific posts:

Is he ballsy enough to call the alignments of both zero-posters in his end-of-day list? I think he very well may be. I want to further investigate Dec.

My current reads, only roughly ordered, are as follows:

• otterpopd t
  • SultanOfSlam t
  • SirDerpsAlot t
  • Marluna lt
  • Kiiruma lt
  • Leafia lt
  • Brakuren n
  • Arctic n
  • Millium n
  • ElizaThePsycho n
  • Dec lw
  • Hazardwaste w

My PoE would be any players not marked with t or tl.

We are looking for three wolves, which I do not believe I presently have. I think there easily could be one wolf in my townleans. I am much more confident about my townreads.

I donā€™t know much about where the Serial Killer is hiding, though I do have one mild suspicion:

1 Like

I mean both are LHF

Could you walk me through Hazard? I have him as town

Both had posted zero messages - not your zero, the actual number ā€œzeroā€ - at the time of reading. Achromatic attempted to their alignments anyway. The question is what the motive for his arbitrary declaration was: an attempt to look as if he was treating two townies differently, looking partnered with them, or an attempt to make us think he wouldnā€™t be ballsy enough to cold call the alignments of players he had absolutely no data on, making him and Dec look unpaired?

Looking through Decā€™s posts, I remember one other thing that made me suspect her: she came in, quickly scanned some posts, and then immediately hammered Achromatic. That reads like a player who may have been told in wolfchat to go bus their partner.

Of course, this is a bit of a silly read, and I do hesitate somewhat because of the fact that Dec initially doubted the redcheck before being told Achromatic had outed himself as a wolf. I can take angles where that doubt is clearing; I donā€™t believe it actually is, but itā€™s something I could argue. Itā€™s a difficult call.