Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Eliza is really weird for me atm. Because I really have felt nothing from this slot.
I went back through to see if anyone townread Eliza and here are the following people:

I know that Achromatic townread some of his partners, given he has already been proven wrong on Bionic. Looking through his posts, he claimed he had documented several wolftells of Hazardwasteā€™s in a previous game that Hazardwaste did not display here, and then refused to mention them. I found that unusual.

I also think that Hazardwaste reacted to the redcheck on Achromatic awkwardly, like a wolf who knows his partner is done for. I cannot fully explain this read, it is just instinct.

I also have little reason to townread Hazardwaste, which is not true of most players in the game, and I would like to hear your reasons to do so.

The case appears to be largely meta. I could not help you on that front.

Iā€™m down to pressure vote them tbh

But Iā€™m probably gonna vote within

Leafia Millium today

Funny think is i wouldnt put it past Achro to do this

I can look at Hazards meta for you as you might be conf biased considering you have SR hazard since d1. Iā€™m doing laundry atm but I should get back to you in a couple hours

my point exactly this was after bionic outed as cop. why would achro town read scum after that. it would just point an arrow at them

you are basically just echoing every point i made in the last 30 minutes

But your still wolf reading me bows

Iā€™m 90% sure they are conf biased

Bio
Kiiruma
Derps
Otto
Leafia

Is my core

Sultan feels exactly like last game, and man not understanding the setup feels like a meme at this point.

Dec has basically been in catch up mod the entire game, but showed signs of not understanding the game state, so itā€™s less likely they are a wolf, and I donā€™t particularly feel like they played with an agenda, and I liked them not chosing to vote at eod 1
coming in to vote Achro isnt great though, since wolves usually tend to hammer other wolves in situations like this

I agree with arctic on Rhea probably town siding hard, there was a bit of a fall off, but I think they came back strong and I still think that post I pointed out would be mind blowing if a wolf wrote it

That leaves with
Sultan
Eliza
Brak
Marluna
Hazard

Iā€™d be extremely surprised if there wasnā€™t a wolf somewhere here, and of note, I think marluna had some weird posts that I donā€™t mind finding if need be

In perfect worlds, if Iā€™m wrong somewhere in my PoE, one of them can be a PR possibly and remove themself solely off their claim. If Iā€™m gonna crack at trying to read achro spew from his end I still kinda believe that how they interacted with Pod, was them appealing to a towns member, Achro wild good at manipulating spew, isnā€™t an omnipotent being, and I want to believe this

In terms of Arctic, I still think crescent was extremely townie in their approach to other players, and I donā€™t think itā€™s correct to look at them differently solely because they were less aggressive in their approach, which probably means nothing, since a lot of their reasoning for being aggressive was their dislike of Psyā€™s playstyle

most of my approach to Brak has been, I think they are wolfy, and then I think, not many wolves are able to play like this, and then i double back to, well it still isnt really townie, especially when a lot of their inbetween feels a bit empty.

Hazard on looking back, just hasnā€™t really moved the needle for me, and after reading KE2, I think Eliza can still easily be a wolf here. honestly most of that PoE could easily even be the SK if im being honest

some rhea stuff, since when i was isoing them, i forgot they had posted a wolf game

Rhea calls out icet in the previous game for having a blank vote at day start? But uses the reverse logic to town read Otto here, which is probably a good sign, but I feel like they could easily flip w/e logic they want to, to town read or scum read anyone. Opener was way more awkward in zoneā€™s game while they jumped right onto this game, while focusing on a more middle ground of wolfy and townie things

They also opened that game, town reading their wolf buddy, I think this game would even be a lot easier for them to do this, so if they are a wolf I doubt it Derp is a wolf with them

TBH probably a lot of their early votes are unaligning with players, including that of brak, and I still particularly donā€™t think brak looks good, which is good for Rhea

Iā€™m probably not going to hold as strongly as I did to my original, ā€œI donā€™t think a wolf makes this readā€ since they clearly could if they wanted to, and I also like them linking to their wolf game, which I find wolves tend to not do that if itā€™s unwarranted

Still likely town in my opinion, but Iā€™m definitely a bit scared of them now

yes honestly

Actual scum slip lmao

im not voting Leafia
/shrug

what are u talking about

Bio is dead

That I am. It is not so early in the game that I can simply decide who is town based off of agreement or disagreement. I think you are the wolfiest player in the game at present, and so I will pursue that until you prove to me otherwise, either by presenting a better target or by making yourself obvious town. Pick a path, or ideally do both.

And you call me confirmation-biased.

these are from pre flip, im dont think it was necessary to bother removing them because they died, and I had this same call out in one of my previous games, and I was town, so no

I think the read is fine, unless it feels a bit performative, but like Bio was clearly not a wolf with Achro after that

tbh im not even sure why this whole, ā€œif you dont remove a dead player from your overnight notes, you are a wolfā€ tell even came into existent

1 Like

VOTE: Eliza

@ElizaThePsycho

hi

its more contextual based on how you approach it

i have made a defence for nearly every point you put to me. not my fault you choose to ignore them. i have already picked a path. but i can only do so much if you choose not to interact with me