Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

no but
@arctic
who do i iso out of

• decdecattack
  • kiiruma
  • otterpopd
  • you

and rhea

it would probably be best to get More Read on rhea but

i donā€™t think isoā€™ing me is very useful because my body of work only really encompasses a day with a redchecked wolf, and i read crescentā€™s iso before subbing in and thought the slot was rand and had no idea how to parse it :wowee:

kiiruma is someone in the border of my poe iā€™m trying to get a better grasp on so that would be useful

rhea would be fine too, iā€™m mostly kinda applying burden of proficiency to them because she seems like a strong player and i agree with her reads atm, but if they turn up wrong + achro spew lookung pretty bad for them iā€™d reconsider

1 Like

Rhea it is
My mouse died so itā€™ll be a bit but

1 Like

my GOD rhea is a wallposter

1 Like

i donā€™t really have a good reason for clearing kiiruma, i guess recency bias makes everyone (including me) want to townread that big ass mech post but i kinda doubt whether thatā€™s actually AI

reading his iso i do just kinda believe he wants to prove himself this game having randed town because heā€™s usually not this self-assured as mafia but this is pretty dubious and his body of work doesnā€™t really move the needle for me + his day 1 seems pretty wolfsided judging from this and this

he didnā€™t even speak about bionic or crescent and then dropped a read list with them at the bottom, saying at least one has to be a hit and that he wouldnā€™t be surprised if they were w/w, but i donā€™t understand where this confidence comes from given zero mentions of either slot previously. most of his content prior to this point is glazing rhea as town or 3p for what boils down to ā€œmaking a big postā€ (wolves love to read people as 3p by virtue of their TMI)

he explains the reads later here but his only reason for including bionic seems to be preflipping them as w/w with crescentā€¦ which i guess might be villagery knowing that crescent is in fact town lol

but this kinda gets drowned out by kiiruma comung into the day trying to push bionic over me despite really only wolfreading bionic by virtue of wolfreading my slot, which i think may be because he knows itā€™s harder to push me out - but if he genuinely believed in his wolfread on crescent this wouldnā€™t be a factor and heā€™d be happy pushing me either way. and his response to the redcheck doesnā€™t feel real at all:

i remember at one point he said he hated the wagons when they were derps and achro on day 1, and this doesnā€™t feel like a villager completely having their worldview flipped / flipping it voluntarily, it feels too nonchalant and may be indicative of him trying to set up to push derps the next day

tl;dr
i think his progressions are pretty wolfy and i donā€™t have much of a reason to townread him outside of what boils down to tone

I really want to say Dec is just a wolf

tbh iā€™m probably being too uncharitable about the wolfsided parts because my impression of skimming parts of day 1 is that pretty much everyone sucked

but it doesnā€™t change the weirdness of his crescent/bionic progressions and then his day 2

it feels like a shot in the dark because i donā€™t actually wolfread any of his posts but itā€™s still pretty likely by poe

1 Like

Its kinda a shot in the dark theirs no real reasons for the read it just feels right

I dont love this post

Says this but IIRC he did say he read like half the game so I feel like town them shouldve at least had something to go off here?

OMGUS I should clearly be locktown

People started posting after I started playing a game with my brother, so Iā€™ll do what I usually do and post once I get to work

I donā€™t particularly care if people wolf read for being calmer, if I get mislynched itā€™s w/e, everyone that attempts to meta reading my tone doesnā€™t really work cause I play however I want

opinions on dec?

Anyways Iā€™ll be back later, Iā€™m sticking to my read on kiiruma and Dec

/Shrug

On a macro lvl itā€™s hard to call them townie, but I fail to see what they are doing here if they are a wolf, there play would make more sense as an SK than anything

The only thing that really pings me is how easily they accepted achro being a red check and basically instantly hammered

@Dec play a little? uWu

In order for me to be setting Derps up for a push Iā€™d have to have reason to believe that Achro would be copped prior to knowing about the check by Bionic. My comment on ā€œAchro wolf with Derps?ā€ here was due to someone else saying they thought that they could be paired due to how Achro treats wolf partners sometimes and I have observed similar things in previous games.

I was mistaken on my read about Bionic. But at the end of the day, mistakes do happen. I realised that when Bionic came out about being cop that Bionic was likely on the level and did explain after questioning some of my other reads even if it wasnā€™t too much.

You have recency bias on me concerning my Popcorny mafia and Cyberiad gameplay but if you look to Stellaris youā€™ll notice other similarities. I had analysed mech overnight because I figured it would be a useful thing to do, I should be focusing on reads too as I would like to improve and do well :slight_smile:

chat i want blood