Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

i’ve realized that clearing eliza for the slanking meta is kinda silly because she does have wolfgames like how she plays in here and i don’t really know who else is mafia, my poe is kinda hazard/eliza/dec but the first is a wolfread and the last two are kinda just shrugs but shrugs with slightly more intuited reasoning than say having brakuren here

i think brakuren is someone easy to wolfread from being abrasive on playstyle but the reality is i don’t think wolves tend to play the way that he’s been doing, he continued this today with how he accused rhea of TMI’ing that wolves holstered or something nonsensical. he’s playing in a way that’s going to tick people off rather than establish rapport and that’s why i think he’s town

there’s a chance of leafia being a wolf who was planning around eventually bussing achro which is plausible given her proclivity to TMI things as mafia, but i don’t have any reason to explore this world until someone gives me a reason to townread hazard/eliza/dec

wisp i’m kind of reading his soul as villagery, i think he doesn’t bother interacting with achro as much as he did yesterday if he was mafia, i know most of it was small-talk stuff but i just don’t really see the point. his posting doesn’t seem agenda’d to me, but i question how much this matters when to be honest no one feels agenda’d except the people who i think are pushing town agenda (like rhea) and i’m more inclined to think wolves are in the people sort of doing nothing

yeah

both eliza’s and hazard’s response to the redcheck felt meh

eliza responded by trying to almost milk the cred from it by calling out how one of his posts was “obv wolf” and i question how much a villager would actually care given that he was already redchecked

hazard just popped in to post fluff, gave a reasonable take on why bionic would check achro and then said “don’t let achro hammer themselves” while voting achro and thus making it more possible he can hammer himself. i don’t think he seemed fazed that his townread was wrong, or interested in exploring the fact, he just situated himself nicely around the event and that was that

on the other hand, dec’s response seemed kinda uninformed with the way he gave hesitance about believing a redcheck but this is kinda mitigated by someone telling him that achro claimed wolf just after so it probably trends NAI

i don’t really understand why wisp is getting vote sbut i also don’t really have a coherent reason to townread him

wisp = millium btw

eliza can you explain this

rhea tmi’d somewhere around here
id find the post but :wowee:
this is weak but its the best ive got

…brah

this is how it goes every game it feels like

I am probably the mastermind of my own demise in this regard

maybe I should stop joining random games im not that excited for

1 Like

probably
i feel like we’ve had a conversation about this before

1 Like

also probably

would you be more excited as a wolf or the serial killer?

serial killer 100%
gotta keep up that sk winrate u know

2 Likes

not sure about wolf tho

the serial killer life is tough, i told the wolves i was the serial killer and they attacked me anyway, imagine that

1 Like

:wowee:

1 Like

anyways maybe ill like.

damn this sort by postcount kinda sucks for me