Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

You too @Millium.

@Dec
What does these three lines means?

(If they are Ā± arenā€™t they just nullreads? If they are null, why you didnā€™t just use simply zero?)

Most of my play around u tends to be me arguing with the way u play the game, almost every game theyā€™ve Iā€™ve played with u has me finding u town, nothing this game has made.me think differently, my problem is that I havenā€™t seen in updated range from you in a long while, but thatā€™s not something that bothers me. My assumption is that u as a wolf try harder to push an agenda, and I think ur reads have been pretty fluid

Itā€™s pretty NAI, I will always make this argument, itā€™s something I did in my champs game to avoid dying, u should just read my posts and come a conclusion based off my reads, if u think I have tmi, thatā€™s the easiest way to find my wolf game, my reads have been fluid enough that I donā€™t really think u will, but Iā€™m not you. The rest of the cases on me seem to be either gut or tonal reads. Otter I think is just wolf siding to be fair, as I pointed out I think achro has one of the worst interactions with them out of everyone else they interacted with, which feels like they were trying to appeals to them, unless a lot of the other stuff from them that feels like a read to cause confusion

1 Like

Eliza has been super under whelming

Man this game in general has been underwhelming

eliza is always a lowposter

some of those + are not + theyā€™re +/-. the ones rhat look like gavestones

like half the people are slanking thatā€™s why i wanna pressure them

i donā€™t know how to type it

why

It was a joke on ur vote, donā€™t think too hard about it

also

self meta L

Playing Mafia is an L

Leafia this is an over reaction to an If statement. If you read down to my list your not even in my poe

Mate its not that simple and you know its not for me. Iā€™ll try but i cant promise shit.

I have no idea why arctic is treating hazard the way he is since Iā€™m not sure hazards town game is even good at selling himself as town?

@Arctic what even are these lenses?

The sad part about Eliza is even when she does take a more vocal approach to the game itā€™s mostly how she feels since Iā€™ve seen her do it as a wolf, and last game they did it as town. But like her votes feel very simplistic and, and it feels more like trying to push bad votes than anything

If she is town, I suspect she isnā€™t a PR, which is strictly based off last game assumptions
/Shrug

Oh damn thats weird then

Unless Iā€™m accidentally sheeping a wolfā€¦ Just sleeping with no reason doesnā€™t turn out too well normally.

0 is nullā€¦