Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Not exactly…

±, as in I could see them either way, they aren’t exactly null, but they aren’t perfectly to either side, it’s on that weird line where most people would say “null but not null”

Like I could point to their scummy posts, or their towny posts

Just put + - but without the space and it’ll do it automatically

Or on phone the number tab, hold over +, and select ±

achro spew / interactions
everyone else being more villagery - i get he isn’t super villagery as town but i would have probably seen something trending that way if it were the case

what was the point of saying this lol

1 Like

IDK, ask my brain

I guess that is a fair point, in town worlds they feel pretty lost, I don’t remember having such a hard time of finding them when I previously played with them

i can probably understand Brak due to how he has been treating me today and yesterday. But i am confused on why rhea must be wolf if i am town

it’s not a guarantee i just think it’s pretty likely by poe

1 Like

the only reason i have to townread them is that they share a similar view of the game to me so if that view is proven wrong then i’d need to reconsider obviously

no yeah i saw the probably after i finished typing the message.
i will iso them after breakfast then when i am a bit more lucid

1 Like

Milli’s lack of interaction with Achro is interesting. Achro tries to interact with Milli alot but its mostly fluffy like oh i love my students stuff

@Arctic
Why brak with hazard, why not brak if hazard is town?

Did u actually look at my iso, what qualifies as low interactions?

I had Creasent locked town basically i havent read artic any differently.

Probably juat town

Read you iso and only saw some minor things. With your outside game relationship i was exspecting a bit more.

Ok

Not a real reason to scum read you though. My vote is a bit gutty tbh.