Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Is omitting crucial information and context not the same as lying?

All you have done is tell me you were slowly town reading me. And all your evidence has said you never vocalised it.

From my pov you scum read me one day then flipped your read. And now your calling me a liar and attacking me cause i lied about your progression even tho i am not in your head

so you admit to lying lmao

I am so fucking over this

Your calling me a liarā€¦ because you think i lied about your progression. Is that a better way to word it for you

WAIT YOU FUCKING DID IT AGAIN

YOU CUT THE QUOTE SHORT

:innocent: :innocent:

Second time this game! Town doesnt do this!

Iā€™m more so upset about how you are intentionally manipuatling the narrative.

Itā€™s one thing to say

ā€œBrakuren wolf read my d1 and iā€™m confused over how they went from that to now Slight Town Leaning me, could you please explain?ā€

Versus

ā€œBRAKUREN WAS TUNNELING ME D1 (HE WANTED ME DEAD!!!) AND THEN HE MAGICALLY FLIPS HIS READ D3??? (POOR REASONING)ā€

Iā€™ve litterally done it on every quote

i didnt say this?

I said Brauken was gunning ( to often criticize someone or be trying to cause trouble for them) for me day 1 and now his read is flipped on me to one of his town reads. I admit the word strong was probably not the right choice i read back and saw light which is why i changed it. but never did i lie about anything that happened and it pisses me off when i am being called a liar for telling a truth. and i know for a fact you were calling me a liar for the ā€œslight to strongā€ word change

the irony behind this is beautiful

never did i say the word tunnel

I mean iā€™m pretty obviously making a joke :stuck_out_tongue:

still irony

1 Like

i am fucking tired now

on god i have no idea what you are talking about

God this game is painful, why I canā€™t just be a wolf for once :sob:

1 Like

only proves you werent calling me a liar for that. so now i have 0 clue what i lied about again. imma have a drink and go eat something

VOTE: millium

It isnā€™t only the second time, when he just makes the different narrative. than the original poster said.

D1 he definetly twisted my words about meta, so I would look like I contradicted myself.