Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

That’s not what I said.

But based on his answer my view on otter might change.

Idk I’m so lost atm because half they people I SR atm I have been pinging wanting to talk with them for the entire day, and I’m on the fence on whether this is AI

That’s why I put a question mark >.<

Sorry. Reflex.

I’m not suspecting Millium.

Otter, Eliza, Dec

All basically have the same problem come into thread and do nothing then leave again.

Leafia has been giving reads and kinda poor attacks.

Rhea has a few shinging moments but really died off

1 Like

I think Otter has gotten a tiny bit better if you read their last couple of posts.

The other two are some of the people I am referencing in my previous posts.

No comment on Leafia. I still think they are mafia but probably not a good vote today.

Rhea has fallen off, but the same can be said for SDA

In my opinion Dec did a bit more than the other two.

He at least has a functionable read list. (That’s more than I have.)

I just dont know where to go today tbh. I feel like they are almost all a shot in the dark at this point

1 Like

Agreed!!!

That’s why I’m starting to panic

Purely, is an overstatement, I mean reading Achro spew like any spew is whether u choose to believe it or not, Im not going to solve the game with it, and specifically I only pulled out one interaction from him that doesn’t feel like a game, and that’s not even a read, its how they interacted with Otto, which feels like he was appealing to a villager

if i was to argue otto is a wolf its with rhea, but even that feels like over the top even from Rhea, to be able to handle their partner that way.

Im not familiar with Ottos range, but im kinda choosing to believe they cant manage to keep up voting players the way they are if they are wolf, unless someone wants to prove me wrong, I also have [redacted] reasons for liking them

“functional” isn’t a word I was use for their read list, given people had to even ask what the numbers meant

Still better than my non-existent readlist.

where flex if if you are mafia here
at least u acknowledge it, take some time and just make a list of where people lean

Eliza is like almost never going to give a readlist regardless of her alignment
Dec probably just a wolf

Probably me neither.
I just don’t like making readlists.

Atleast make a legacy

I think Leafia, Kii and Hazard are most likely town.
I think Eliza, otter and Dec(?) are most likely scum.

@Millium could not manage to convince me about otter.

Dec is the weakest among the three hence the question mark.

Ugh boring

These are the three low-posters aren’t they?

One of the reasons it’s so boring