Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Alright fuck it.

VOTE: leafia

VOTE: Leafia

so do you think iā€™m mafia?.. i feel like your approach to me (mostly ignoring me) doesnā€™t really indicate this

otterā€™s been changing their vote around far too much for me to think they are mafia here

i mean it just doesnā€™t really feel like a gamestate where wolves need to panic, but with the amount sheā€™s changed her vote i feel like thereā€™s some kind of solving process going on behind the scenes even if itā€™s not obvious what exactly that is lol

I mean maybe? Idk there whole process tbis game is blah

i donā€™t really see the wolf motivation for it, like wolves tend to have a more concrete idea of what they want or at least they arenā€™t going to think of throwing their vote around this nonchalantly

VOTE: Dec

I hope, If Crescent was mafia, her teammates would have tried to tone her down a bit. But nothing is impossible.

I mean i suppose so

i feel like derps not doing anything after getting townread isnā€™t actually AI for him

the hazard wagon died without him getting any townier imo, i guess i could stretch to say his paranoia on kiiruma was towny but idk

What Hazard wagon?

was he not a wagon like 24 hours ago? with rhea/otter votes
idk if 2 people would even count as a wagon

Maybe youre right

I got distracted and forgot to check thread for a while I havenā€™t read yet cuz Iā€™m not at my pc any major developments

Not really. Everyone has a different PoE atm but I think consensus is

Dec
Eliza

There are other people thread finds suspicious like

Leafia
Brakuren
Millium
SDA
Hazard

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry I made a joke when I walked in?

I asked my serious question, noone showed up, and then I had to go back to school?

I have 12 hours of school everyday, sorry.

Anyways, the only reason people are voting me it seems is my low activity, my main question being how is that AI if I am still trying to do SOMETHING when I am here?

So exactly what I just said?

I asked an open ended question because I donā€™t have a VC to copy paste and Iā€™m not gonna double check my memory on something silly.

And again, if you want explications just ask, I just donā€™t wanna explain every single one when Iā€™m in class