Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Explanations*

Apart from your Jester post being weird,

I think what people want are explanations on your reads, as reads donā€™t mean much without these explanations. I can give you specific people for you to explain but I would prefer if you could at least give a summary for each of the people here:

Dec just do things so we can figure out if youā€™re town

3 Likes

That seems about right from what Iā€™ve seen in thread.

1 Like

Also Iā€™m town leave me alone weirdos

You said you were SK

Dec (3): Millium, Rhea, Arctic
Brakuren (2): Leafia, Hazardwaste
SirDerpsAlot (2): Kiiruma, otterpopd
Leafia (2): SultanOfSlam, Brakuren
Millium (1): SirDerpsAlot
Rhea (1): ElizaThePsycho

Not Voting (2): Dec, Marluna

Propaganda

Iā€™m not even lying though

like what

It had nothing to do with the redcheck. In fact, I said it even before the redcheck happened.

This.

They arenā€™t. Brak is the best wagon there is.

They feel the exact opposite of paired.

Even if youā€™re somehow town,you never die at night here.

There is no world where a villager ever says this. If you think someone is a wolf, you think theyā€™ll be a good exe for the day.

This coming from someone who said Iā€™m not a good exe for today. Brak is practically howling right now.

Not what I said

Leafia you love to manipulate the narrative huh

i love how literally anyone could end up dying with the wagons being like this

It literally is what you said.

Read what I said again

from my pov, leafia started off strong with a good opener, vote on Sultan was fine, and good question on frost. Calls out Achro

he continues to ask good questions, and asks me to explain my thoughts in regards to sultanā€™s opener.
has a nice mixture of town leans and wolf leans

good response to Brak in #194

ill take this at face value and say Leafia is unlikely to be the SK
/shrug

willingly to call out townie posts from the person they are voting, I expect wolf!leafia to start strong in regards to tunneling

even better progression on Sultan, switches to pressure on Frost, but doesnā€™t really drop the sultan scum read, which is fair, but then they highlight in this post as well, another sultan post which makes them feel more comfortable. Leafia still looking for reason feel better about their unvote is an very good sign

like leafia later explains what he saw here, which I think makes the unvote better, but looking at nightkills, meh, given that frost died night 1, and probably has the higher likeliness of being the wolf kill, since im not sure at all why zug would be killed by wolves

stuff like this is meh, cause its not really a good thought, and I could see leafiaā€™s brain making this regardless of her alignment

slightly unpairing maybe? but the overall interaction here doesnt feel too great

#896 #1024
vote here is fine, i could see the frustration
not sure I understand the unvote here, especially when they dont agree with Achro, which should be an extremely bad sign for them, but i could just be projecting here

pivot to Bionic is fine, interactions with Crescent are fine, pretty sure leafia was actually frustrated with Crescents posts here, but the vote itself still has reasoning that isnā€™t just her arguing how much she dislikes their attitude

progression feels a bit out of no where I guess, derps got talked about recently which was them saying their was a likely a wolf in bionic/Derps, and Brak from what Iā€™ve seen wasnā€™t talked about much, and Iā€™m not actually sure how Otter got there

not sure how this ends up as a town read here

is really silly

honestly im getting bored isoing this, and i want to be around for EoD real time, so
despite what I picked a part, I still think their are key points of Leafia frustration that I believe, along side a lot of fluid vote movement, when I could easily see them tunneling a lot of stuff this game, especially Brak, but they dont. There are definitely some moments where I could see them aligned with Achro, but meh, like a look at a lot of their posts, and think, ā€œwhy does wolf!leafia write thisā€

its the FoL way

This is the proof.

There is a key word you are missing

I literally qouted it in my last post.