Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

you promised to not misrepresent my argument :frowning:

Bold = Town reads.

That top statement looks lkke a stretch

1 Like

Ah yes! Death tunneling is a great strategy!

i mean this is fair
/shrug

I didnā€™t misrepresent your argument. Either come up with a real reason to scumread me or drop the scumread.

1. what does this have anything to do with the discussion
  2. why are you trying to strong arm my reads lmao

these reads never turn out well lmao, but maybe ill be surprised here, since Iā€™ve been all over the place on Brak

I dont like this statement.

You donā€™t say?

i mean if there is, im always voting Brak

I do agree with you on that but that wouldnā€™t affect whether or not a wolfread of yours is a good exe.

How?

If youā€™re really a villager, you should be able to come up with a real reason for your reads.

If heā€™s a villager, he should find a reason to scumread someone.

So FYPOV, none of my reads have reasoning?

Its ironic that some of the things tou town Leafia for are some of the things in donā€™t like about Leafia could it be OMGUS maybe a little but idk it just seems like obscure attacks and not reads forn legit things. Atleast with me and Frost.
Frost lock towning me might have been a little off but leafia didnt dig into anyone elese confidence of a town read like that.

@Dec

hey bud
please answer this

oh this reminds me that I need to look at n1 kill reads

Correct. I never once used AtE like you like to claim D1 and even if I did, AtE isnā€™t necessarily ai. Not only that, but Iā€™ve even explained about my stance on Achro, the only two things you are supposedly scumreading me for.

Wait.

So to clarify do you mean:

ā€œNone of my reads on Leafia have reasoningā€

or

ā€œNone of my reads in general have reasoningā€

Achro said scum killed frost if im remembering correctly lol

The former.

It doesnt read at TMI atleast i dont see it.

And he has reasons to be fair