Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

This is less about the game at this point and more about proving a point. is this needed?

no

Morning arctic

1 Like

im not sure i can really invoke DADV when no one was doing anything regardless of who was top wagon

it’s so funny though

It’s about the game but probably not.

Well it looks like end up just going dec i guess

hi i’m feeling cute, might cfd you :3

see thats the problem, honestly wolves probably dont even need to do anything to save Dec, cause they could probably easily make an argument to move anywhere, and also invoke dadv just as easily

like the thread is just dead, outside a few people, so its not impossible for wolves to all just been in the lower end

Dec (3): Millium, Rhea, Arctic
Brakuren (2): Leafia, Hazardwaste
SirDerpsAlot (2): Kiiruma, otterpopd
Leafia (2): SultanOfSlam, Brakuren
Millium (1): SirDerpsAlot
Rhea (1): ElizaThePsycho

Not Voting (2): Dec, Marluna

will cry very hard

3 Likes

will you pee your pants too

what

2 Likes

hazard where is ur drive, go steal it back

maybe a bit

1 Like

hot

1 Like

my drive is in my bed which i woke up from 20ish minutes ago

I am busy tonight, and I do not have much time to think about this game. I townread both Brakuren and Leafia and think this arguing is unproductive.

Looking back on ElizaThePsycho’s votes and engagement, she does not feel sincere. I am, of course, biased by the fact that she has voted for me, but keeping the vote where it is just feels lazy and like an engagement with the game which exists to have minimal impact. This does mean I do not think she is actively pushing agenda, which either implies a w!ElizaThePsycho means a t!Dec, or that she is simply not wolfing well. I have been burned by assuming higher competence from players recently.

Arctic and Millium. What this line means is left as an exercise to the reader.

Hazardwaste has put in work and feels surface-level villagery, but I don’t know if it’s enough to push him above the rest of the game and out of my PoE.

My townread on Marluna is weakening. My townread on otterpopd is not.

I dreamed there was a wolf in my top townreads. Specifically, that it was one SultanOfSlam or SirDerpsAlot, but I only remember the name starting with S. I do not think this is a reliable form of read-making, but the fact that I thought it feels worth noting.

Kiiruma remains a slight townlean. Nothing more, nothing less.

3 Likes

:skull:

HOLY SHIT WE HAVE A PSYCHIC NO WAY