Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Derps claimed sk but idk if that was a joke or not

I think they rescinded

I didnā€™t even use it. Showing emotion isnā€™t AtE. AtE is showing emotion to get someone to stop scumreading you.

Ohh hmm

why are you using logical fallacies

im ignoring the claim itself, im just looking at their play, but it definitely does help me think this for sure, like the fall off, and having their vote sit on me all day, I again just dont think they care. They have some bursty moments of towniness, like the day 1 eod, but that drive keeps disappearing, which makes it feel like its more for show

I also wasnā€™t even trying to appeal to anyone.

Iā€™m not.

fun eod

i donā€™t really care tbh.

You are shifting the goal posts with the statement.

ā€œAtEā€ litterally means ā€œAppeal to Emotionā€.

Meaning Using Emotions to make an argument = AtE

ill probably lose my mind if the next day phase, is just the same people talking again

me and leafia arguing for 48 hours

1 Like

Votes sitting all day do make me uneasy but like 85% of the game isnt here at eod is mote considering

yeah iā€™m probably gonna vote dec at EoD to prevent SDA snipe

yes, but not every emotion is appealing, thatā€™s the fallacy here, people equate all emotion to malice, when its not, should we try to avoid emotion, and be only logical, of course

honestly this conversation is just flooding the thread, its like he said she said, at this point

1 Like

Yeah I agree.

No Iā€™m not and I know what AtE is. Notice the first word though. Appeal. I wasnā€™t appealing anything. Showing emotion isnā€™t necessarily AtE.

1 Like

this is actually insane

10 mins left and nothing has happened