Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I think you are wolfy, if that’s what you are asking, but you are responding better to the pressure for the most part, which is better than most of the reads I’ve given, and I do like that u saying no to votes on rhea

hell yeah

alright third time u have dodged the question

What question?

IDK why u can’t just tell me, I clearly don’t understand what I missed

@Millium

There’s both good and bad attention. A big wall can easily have both of those. Having good attention increases survivability which is +ev for a 3P. Yet the negative attention is too risky for a groupwolf.

To make a play like that you’d either be town or a balsy 3P

i see town wisp has already picked someone to start a great back and forth with. How wholesome.

3 Likes

they are just town

but if they live long enough ill evaluate for powerwolf

1 Like

Bionic is being trolly but in an adorable way. I dont even thin Trolly is the right word even.

Bionic is probably town

Ohh I read that as u saying Rhea was scum reading me, and no, my read on you has 0 to do with their read on you or your vote one me, I think your early poking at players was forcing reasons to wolf read people, doesn’t come off natural

Nah. Wolf doing a big post like that risks a ton of backreading and the associations could cost a team if it’s not carefully planned out.

I agree with ya it’s likely just town though so let’s leave it at that

VOTE: bionic

find better reasons for voting people, do solving, or die. ty

1 Like

I both want to townread Bionic and am disturbed that they are essentially ignoring the thread.

Lmao I always tend to find these people

I don’t understand what you mean.

The thing I find wolfy about Brakuren’s posting is that he seems focused exclusively on finding posts suspicious, rather than finding them towny, and when he does find someone to be towny, he rarely explains it.

Wolves are incentivized to call out posts from town as suspect, even if they don’t stand by the read. It helps plant seeds of doubt into the thread, and they can just pick up and run with whatever suspicion actually becomes popular. Brakuren confidently states every one of his wolfreads like it’s obvious. It’s admirable.

On the other hand, while wolves are incentivized to townread villagers for credibility, they don’t actually have any motive to make their cases convincing. They’d love to see those villagers executed while they protest the entire time. Getting an explanation of Brakuren’s townread on Zugzwang was like drawing water from a stone, and that particular discrepancy is something I find indicative of those exact motives: looking to appear right in hindsight, not to actually convince anybody in the moment.

Brakuren feels like he’s jumping at every opportunity to call posts wolfy, but not until I mentioned this behavior did he say much, if anything, was towny. Of course, he’s changed his ways somewhat since then, stating a townread on Leafia and then me, but I also find it odd that he’s explicitly defending and townreading me after repeatedly calling my case on him so awful and unfounded.

1 Like

VOTE: brak

Wow it’s almost like it’s early game and i’m trying to start a discussion crazy

Im just going to wolf read rhea so I have an excuse to not read any posts longer than 25 words

1 Like