Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Well not feeling great but meh Creasent doesn’t bother me she calls me scum im every game lol.

Day 1 full lists bother me and always come off scummy. If you have full reads day 1 it juat looks fake. Maybe i need to actually talk to @Rhea instead of being close minded.

Rhea could you maybe exsplain to me what makes Brak’s way of posting in a steam of as i think of it ill mention it style as scummy, maybe since i do a similar thing its not off putting to me?

Rhea isn’t scum reading me and I don’t actively care if people scum read me, it’s bounds to happen, it’s my job to figure out the alignment of who is doing it, but I don’t scum read people simply for voting me, that’s silly

1 Like

This is a terrible comment btw.

VOTE: Rhea

So are you gonna answer the question?

ur wrong

im never wrong

I think Rhea is town or 3P.
I don’t think Rhea is groupscum who’s went for such a big post and an attention grab especially since it can backfire (and it did)

1 Like

Iwhat question

I almost think a 3p wouldnt just go for it either tbh

2 Likes

The one you replied to ???

Gratz on rolling town lol

1 Like

hmmm

uhhhh??

what???

I mean it seems like a common occurrence recently.

I would agree but the 3P looking like they’re trying to solve provides a level of security for town agreeing with them living long term.

fair

1 Like

Meh ive seen people do it alot recently

I know right? It’s been a while since I’ve been able to roll town and then do good things

what?

This is nonsense.

3P doesn’t want attention