Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Why exactly would you do this?

Because I always claim early as a PR, I canā€™t really help it a lot of the time

Anyways Iā€™ll break down that post from otter in a bit, probably

1 Like

They are hedgy and contradicting a bit. I also think they should have probably been the night kill since basically everyone read them as town.

HOWEVER NEW THOUGHT DEVELOPMENT; Alternatively i did just think about the Sk could have Killed Haze and scum could have took Derps SK claim as legit.

Millium is slightly doing what they blamed me of doing last game tbh and not to mention the eaay agreement on alot of peoples scum reads. The quick flip on me for simply arguing with them and suspecting them is sus

There is no quick flip, u been on and off, I effectively removed u originally not understanding the setup

The fact of the matter is Iā€™ve done a lot this game, I havenā€™t been particularly correct at least in my wolf reads, TBH I donā€™t really believe any one of the people that have voted me outside maybe brak, have actually read my iso

I dont think im the only quick flip youve done but i could be wrong.

Assuming leafia/brak/kiiruma/otter town are all town
My PoE is pretty limited, but like I can actively name a team artic/brak/marluna

Otter/Rhea/x, Rhea is definitely spicy enough to town read their buddy like this

I even like sultan/Eliza/marluna

I mean when people are barely playing holding tightly onto my PoE based off miniscule things isnā€™t ez

I have my reasons for swapping my read on Eliza/Dec, and why I moved derp to town and why I moved them back down

Ive has games where I lived entire games because one person who was town was tunneling me, this is a silly reason, and I donā€™t really think people have been that upfront about town reading me except maybe Arctic?

I donā€™t really believe Rhea is a wolf for reasons which Iā€™m not stating, but it probably doesnā€™t make as much sense anymore for reasons I also wonā€™t state

if brakā€™s mason claim was true thereā€™s no reason for the second mason to not claim because itd lower our poe by 1 and theyā€™re dead tn anyway

1 Like

@otterpopd
Why did u bring up the point about arctic having the same read as Crescent?

Crescent also didnā€™t vote till like late day 2 last game and she was town and she was upfront about her wolfreads.

Fair read on the alignment thing

I donā€™t really think itā€™s wolfy for arctic not to have been on achro? I think a wolf is more likely to jump on that wagon after the wolf claim to look better, nor that he didnā€™t vote at all

/Shrug

Crescent calling that post NAI is probably more.townie for them, since I called them out for that type of play last game because my suspicion was I expected that kinda of pride to come from town them and I was correct

7 people were on town, why does that make them wolfy unless u are arguing his meta is being right? But I donā€™t really think thatā€™s fair honestly

To each their own

To be fair though, arctic was also wrong about hazard as well
/shrug

I think itā€™s level 0 wolf agenda to push a high effort poster as wolf so coming in and immediately doing so when the previous holder of the slot also did so is a no brainer

i think this is fundimentally anti town behavior but like if itā€™s a meta thing then fine

just getting the vote histories there but also i generally think that voting is good

it felt like extreme hedging to me

ā€œdoesnā€™t voteā€ ā€œdoesnā€™t voteā€ ā€œvotes incorrectā€ is very much imo a bad look for anyone. you have a god given right to be wrong as town but when you dont exercise that right and then suddenly you are wrong that looks worse than just consistently being wrong. Imo

Well this is pretty fair ive been back and forth on you the last 2 days kind of like youve been back and forth on me.

This is a very minute detail you started it too but the dec lynch yesterday was just bad. The game state of how inactive everyone was is okay but like it was deajavu of the Someone lynch and it was exactly the sameā€¦

i genuinely do not see a town benefit to this theyā€™re going to be targeted tn anyway and we donā€™t have a watcher or anything to take advantage of the fact that we know exactly whos dead tn

while thereā€™s a lot of wolfy reasons to claim single mason in mylo. itā€™s either very safe or a 1f2 on the wolvesā€™ end.

if they are real, i suspect their partner will eventually claim anyways, 1f2?

one for two
one person outed as a wolf so they can get both masons