Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

VOTE: brak claim your partner or else

1 Like

Do not even jokingly vote for a mason.

Was thinking that too…
Also openly power hunter from otterpop adds ti my scum read on otterpop but also on the lower

well at least you tried

why does me not voting on day 2 matter when there was a redchecked wolf?

you’re shading me for being on town day 3 when we know both wagons were town and you were also on one of them yourself??

also immediately pushes achro wolf

i never move my vote around much at all

the rest of this post is just written from the perspective of me being a wolf and fitting my posts neatly into that narrative

…this might be the worst case i’ve seen on me in my 3.5 years playing this game. i don’t really want to believe it’s from a villager but. lol. lmao

what was the point of saying this when you clearly just decided i was mafia

why can’t i be a villager who decided that i liked their reads so either they were townsiding or i was wrong

i’ve got bad news

no? this applies to you and otter moreso
I was suspecting otter and rhea were masons or something but I guess that world has been disproven, but I don’t really have much of a reason to clear them anymore

this is wild and borderline throwing lol

well, if you’re town that is

What part? You think im being hedgy. How so

I’m saying that I don’t think the logic of “wisp should have been nightkilled because everyone was reading him town” is true any more than it is for you and otter

Ohh okay.

The idea that my mason buddy should claim is ridiculous as well, if they are getting voted EoD I’ll just say who they are and they will stop being voted.

Only having 1 mason claim forces evils in a much worse position, for example;

SK and Mafia can both attack me, giving us a potential day in case we mislynch. Alternatively, Mafia and SK can potentially not attack me if they both think that the other will.

If Both masons are outed that just means it much more likely that today is MyLo

Town
Brak
Artic
Eliza
Rhea

Conflicted
Millium

Scum or sk
Leafia
Otter
Marluna

Where is Kiiruma

Oh shit i left Kiimurra off

Honestly indontbhave a good read on kii so that might be why

I think Kiiruma is good they had a lot of Good Interactions and a lot of their posts are medium effort. The only real weird thing about Kiiruma was I thought their interactions with Rhea were weird.

Im going to iso
Unfortunately i just dont have a read so atm null

Sure, but like whats position are brak’s partners in that they decided to do this for the sole reason u believe? I don’t really believe that scenario is happening here