Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Does anyone have a good reason for towning Marluna at this point?

im gunna dig into this game tmr after work, but going through marluna’s iso, what sticks out to me, is there bionic unvote and revote, which feels a bit performative, and im not particularly a fan of their vote on Dec

define extreme hedging

this site has fundamental problem with people not moving their votes around, or not being around for EoD, which I find to be a lot more detrimental to town’s wincon, than not voting in the moment

I dont really count the first no vote, because it was crescent and i have seen their at least their town meta, i dont think being a wolf would have changed that for what its worth, but arctic didn’t need to vote anyone day 2 as i said before, the outcome was already decided. Being incorrect is w/e to be fair, but I need more context here, id probably accept it if u told me Arctic is a wolf for being wrong and not being dead because of his own meta, but even that’s a bit iffy

my take on the whole, “saw that rhea was town and decided it wasn’t an ez mislynch”, is as per usual, without context it means nothing, because then u effectively punish people for re-evaluating, I also personally helped push Arctic in that direction, by showing him a post that I liked from rhea

but I find too many people use the above argument, and basically means nothing 90% of the time

why dont u actively iso me, and quote stuff that bothers u, instead of using gut, and NKA, the fact that u were confident off seemingly very iffy reasons to vote me in this game state, just pings me so hard, like I find wolves are more likely to make votes like that in the moment, because they aren’t as worried of losing off a incorrect vote

also I dont necessarily think that Arctic is town here, Otter’s reasoning just isn’t sound
also by ur own logic, why isn’t rhea dead if they are town? they have basically been in a position of being liked by everyone and voting town? I dont agree with this logic, im just making a point

like u i dont hate ur reasoning for towning Eliza here, u can be correct here, but the reasoning is so shallow, and I feel like u give more benefit to lower posts for micro reasons that could just be nai, and dont actively go through the people that are posting like me or leafia

i still think they are town solely based off seeing their wolf game just recently

going to bed for real

Town:
Kiiruma
Brak
Kiiruma

gunna go through everyone again and see where I stand, since given im not dead, I probably was wrong somewhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD_ag67tH3I

lmao one of them was supposed to be Leafia

I never voted Dec.

If you think about Someone. The time I voted, I thought it’s still a draw between Bionic.

And if people don’t see an obvious joke after all that talk about the previous game and Psyaryu, than there is really something wrong with the people here. (Why people forget to have fun, while playing games?)

ya it was the someone vote, basically the same people at this point

@marluna
whats ur PoE?

Highest chance of being scum

Arctic
ElizaThePsycho
Brak

Lowest chance of being scum.

Otter looks like woken up.

Both of her cases have merit, which pushed my view on Arctic in the most likely scum category.

Eliza had done way less than Dec in the three days they were here, and unlike Dec I haven’t seen here try anything.

I just repeat what otter said: Brak’s claim is sus.

I still would argue against this.

Dec had done more than Someone, Eliza or otter together in the first three days.

You sound like i cought you for the wrong reasons with this statement. And you act like my suspension on you isnt valid.

How has my read on Otter been bad? I feel like you ignore me and just push me aside beacuse dont agree with me

Artic hasnt done much this is fair but also hasnt done anything to change my read that i had on creasent i know that probably iant great.

You say i dont read you or leafia but i have leafia as scum for a reason but you again juat push me a side and ignore be beacuse you dont agree.

This i guess adds to the paranoia of you. You are acting like town but not really doing anything to back it up thats not just a gut thing you are playing down everything beacuse like i said tonstart you think i caught you for the wrong reasons atleast thats hownit comes off

read up

Then vote me. But you won’t.

Classic wolf tactic trying to get town to cast doubt on each other.

FoS Marluna

VOTE: Brak

Found wolf guys.

VOTE: Marluna

1 Like

FPOV of T! Marluna, it actually makes no sense to vote the PR Claim as Wolves can majority me Right Now.

@Arctic
@Kiiruma
@SultanOfSlam
@Rhea
@Millium
@Leafia
@otterpopd
@ElizaThePsycho

Majority Marluna they are outed wolf ty