Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

her entry today is the wolfiest thing she’s done because all of a sudden she’s acting like she cares after doing nothing all game

I saw it as the opposite like alright lets go time to get serious but ill admit her response to me saying she was town or came in

Like IM TOWN was odd.

I still don’t really understand what you were seeing there, it just seemed like she was putting in effort rather than lamisting

You have a good memory, if that’s true.

I don’t remember doing this last game I was wolf. (It was more than a year ago)

Does it being on your alt account make a difference

Oh THAT game…

It didn’t happen.

@annika

Ok but this is my frame of reference
Do you have a better wolfgame you want to link to prove that you aren’t out of your wolfrange? Because I’m sure this is beneficial to your alignment regardless of what it is /s

Planet 9er probs.

It looked towny. Their really isnt alot to go off of but im definitely not supporting lynching an inactive person for the 3rd time.

Think we got bigger fish to fry, shes probably just low efforting town.

I don’t say I wasn’t wolf there, I just totally forgot about Goat-goat…
And I can’t say I was very invested in that game.

Weren’t you just saying it was wolfy??? wat

g

I thought the point was that it was wolfy lamist

Idk how you can say with confidence that she’s just low efforting town

Hmm i dont even know my own thoughts lol. In the moment i was like okay yeah definitely town but then the resposnes i was getting confused me i went back to my initial yeah this seems town but confused by here reaction to me calling her coming into the day going YES IM TOWN.

1 Like

I wouldnt say im confident on it but idk if thats the way i want to go foing a 3rd inactive just makes me very hesitant as we already seen this movie twice.

Anyways whats your current read list was looking at your iso and i have a tought of something but i want to know this first

Town
Brakuren
Millium
Marluna

Idk
otter
Leafia
Rhea

Probably mafia
Eliza
Sultan
Kiiruma

SK has Tracker/cop/watcher (+a strongman/roleblock ability.)
It’s more likely SK saw Hazard moving, and killed him because of that.

What changed your mind on Rhea being solidly scum from yesterday?

I melded with her on a lot of things yesterday
I bought her post about the dream, that felt really pure to me
But it’s mainly because the bottom 3 are wolfier