Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

This could make sense. I think scum could have also potentially shot derps since he claimed SK he did redact it but still idk i wouldn’t get overly caught up in this

Well okay.

So your idk is a bit more of a POE but me Kiiruma and Eliza are more reading as scum then?

1 Like

Now youre making me rethink my own thoughts maybe youre right i juat didnt want to convince myself of this but even reading my own progression im like what?? It was late and i had a hell of a work out at Taekwondo before this lol

I should go back to work tbis game is dead and has been for the majority it sucks

I should go back to work this game is dead and has been for the majority it

Damn y’all are trigger happy

Hi Eliza you have me as scum who else?

3 hours of nothing ouch fuck lets just kill Eliza and at this point her iso is depressing…

You should read my sod…4 whatever today is

Marluna’s shenanigans that I read briefly are also scum

2 Likes

Not sure tho

1 Like

Second guess maybe the 2nd Mason should Claim it lesseons the POE POOL

1 Like

:mute:

Because while Otter’s vote is stupid, it isn’t litterally game throwing as even if all of the mafia + SK vote me there isn’t majority

FPOV of t!Marluna, they town read otter, so by voting me they were literally giving the scum the chance to majority me and outright win.

After reading Brak’s ISO, (and a second one to strenghten my suspicion) I don’t think the second mason is in anyone’s POE.

1 Like

Marluna/otter?

I ment to respond to something and it didnt work

I have Him as mull why you have him as Mafia?

Is Arctic just a wolf this game? Knowing you only need 1 mis-exe and having me in PoE ia a very safe way to play things, plus Arctic can usually find me if we’re both town.

I didn’t slip either alignment as having killed Derps.
However I felt like it was a more weird kill to make since Derps was mis-executable.
So the more likely kill reason would be to silence the slot.
And the one under pressure at the time was Milli.

1 Like