Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I think it’ll be impossible to actually vote until otter unvotes

1 Like

I fail to see why that is

If you’re town, as far as wolves were concerned your claim was real

i’m a god

no i didn’t think that’s why he was being left alive i just think that’s what’s going on today

Killing the SK today would be optimal but the if we hit a groupscum (which is significantly easier) then even if wolves and the SK kill two villagers it will be 4v2v1 and we’ll still have majority. however we would have to kill the SK tomorrow

I guess we aren’t really going to get any information from the nightkills since the clears will just die

im trying to find a needle in a haystack here, I have reasons for both wolf!Sultan and town!Sultan, idk why u want kiiruma dead so badly, I literally just played with wolf!kiiruma, this isn’t it

k, I had the same read until Brak claimed mason for what its worth
/shrug

okay i get this, i had the same thought about his earlier posts, but do you really think he lived up to what he said about “proving he’s town this game”?
like where did all the hype go? he’s literally the lowest poster. and i agree he’s more in line with his town meta but how much does this really mean when the same applies to marluna/eliza and they’re probably not both town

I actually just reread this as well

VOTE: unvote

Yeah masons should vote first if we are planning on voting someone.

wait actually this makes no sense

ignore what I said

no you’re basically right

there’s a high proportion of non-town here who can control the vote, the masons just need to pick someone and we pile on them and it’s either right or it isn’t

1 Like

now that i’m saying this that person will probably be me

1 Like

The last possible mafia PR are Roleblocker and bulletproof.
From this both could make the SK sinking a hit.

i think she believes that the serial killer was the one who killed bionic so their kill couldn’t have been stopped by these things

i’m kind of of the same opinion, it doesn’t really make sense for wolves to go back on what achro said and attack bionic

Yeah.
In that case mafia probably knows the SK, and the SK knows they don’t have more bulletproof vest anymore.

im not really sure what u expect from kiiruma? the difference between all these, is that I at least have reason to believe Kiiruma can be town from his play and meta, like there are some good posts in there iso, idk how u arent seeing this?

do i think he lived up to “proving he is town”, no not really, but kiiruma probably isn’t going to get super reactionary until we pressure them

Eliza/Sultan/Marluna are just wolfier in my opinion

like what
show me
you can say “idk what you expect from x y z” about literally anyone, there’s like 3 people in this lobby who are normally LHF and have unconventional metas but this doesn’t just make them town, there’s got to be wolves somewhere

…have you not been advocating in favor of sultan recently

look at the way kiiruma played today

he’s been sitting on his ass this game since day 1 and then opens here all confidently pushing you based on the nightkill when derps was pretty clearly a PR kill - actually on this note, perhaps the wolves are the people trying to murder derps while he was afk on day 3?? the wagon stinks of shit. and the people on it had almost no reaction to him getting nightkilled let alone flipping town and instead elected to say “oh it’s probably millium because derps was pushing them” and you don’t even care about this???

he’s basing his lylo suspicion on the analysis of 1 nightkill and then changed his mind to go for the person defending said player - which makes no sense, respectfully, there’s no world where i would defend you here as mafia unless we’re wolves together, and you know we aren’t, so voting me out first makes no sense either

i feel like i’m the only sane person here

1 Like

im sorry but like what do u want from me, you make a good point on sultan, and i have been incorrect all game, its not like those things arent in my mind still, I just getting lost in how they are handling me

you first, tell me what makes Kiiruma so wolfy, that’s not just, “no ooomph”, or “they are low posting”