Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

and sniped

This doesnā€™t concern you at all?

i think sultan went about it in a more malicious way to be fair, coupled with their insta vote
but like u can say the same about fucking Otter, who wrote a hot garbage case on you, completely ignored the fact that derps also flipped town

but logic isnā€™t really a strong suit on

k?

Like this is the sort of thing where heā€™s either correct and youā€™re mafia or heā€™s a wolf trying to kill you with it

These sorts of interactions are rarely pure because frame kills donā€™t happen unless the wolves actually try making a point of it the next day

I mean Iā€™m saying why pivoting from you to me, which is what kiiruma seems to be doing, makes literally no sense because there is basically no world where youā€™re town and Iā€™m mafia unless you think Iā€™m making my life extra hard for no reason by defending you when the alternative is, what, me?

tbh I really dont understand how anyone can jump on Derps was killed because they voted Millium, when they did nothing with it, and didnā€™t ever even pressure. Derps being an ā€œeasier mislynchā€ is still up in there air, realistically, I think if they came back, they couldā€™ve probably gotten people off them, but again existing is hard on FoL. At this point, anyone with logical understanding of KE, knows that wolves need to killing PRs

I also dont specifically kill me that suspect me as a wolf anyways, Id rather kill people town reading me

why? also idk what a frame kill is

nvm my brain read ā€œframeā€ weirdly

@arctic
To be fair I donā€™t really actively agree on the ā€œfindā€ part cause if kiiruma truly wanted to be found he could do it, Iā€™ve seen him do it

But like we both aligned on sultan earlier in the day phase, so why do u specifically want to pivot on kiiruma today?

People have been all over the place on me, and itā€™s true that the argument ā€œderp died because millium could be a wolf is simplisticā€, but I think Sultan played it off a lot wolfier. I especially think Eliza/sultan can work cause not only was the reasoning on me bad, the reason on Eliza in this game state doesnā€™t really make sense, because wolves can easily say, ā€œearly votes are scaryā€, when we all know early hammers are not going to happen when their are two factions that can kill

Im just getting lost with sultans hedging on me, like I donā€™t see why they bother if the plan was to frame me for the kill, just to go the harder route which is you.

@arctic
Come back

I keep going back on forth on whether or not sultan was just blatantly spewed town by achro and Iā€™m kinda worried he just is and Iā€™m inting

And if not you, or sultan, or brak, or rhea, then whoā€™s left in this list, when achro was almost certainly townreading at least one of his partners here?

i mean maybe because heā€™s being called out for it and he has both options available. like iā€™ve pointed out that the wolfiest thing from him is how heā€™s been handling you, itā€™s in his interest to change that
thatā€™s a pretty basic wolf archetype, villagers are more inclined to stick to their guns in lylo, wolves can afford to be more all over the place if none of them are actually in danger of dying

I actually think wolves are more likely to stick to their guns because changing trajectory isnā€™t the easiest thing for wolves as the player list twindles

And to ur above post, I donā€™t want to fall into the rabbit hole that is Chrisā€™s side of spew

1 Like

Where do u think sultan was spewed town by chris

Iā€™m finna go through kiirumas iso again give me a bit

How tf has Eliza posted more in the Signups thread then the actual game

2 Likes

like my instinctual reaction is that this feels like TMI but then again it is achro so i guess anythingā€™s possible

Ya but those vcs also has him voting derps, so I donā€™t see why Chris trying to kill someone we know is town, while also defending his partner!sultan given how tight the wagons were canā€™t be a thing

Millium Day 1:

I have not seen Millium meta dive a single person

I honestly donā€™t like Kiirumaā€™s interactions with Millium here? I feels like w/w or w/t because it feels like one is deliberately interacting with the other purely for the sake of it.

With the benefit of hindset this post is pretty awful. Honestly it seems w/w with Crescent slot considering how hard they are defending it against two, now flipped, villagers.

Honestly I find this comment actually hilarious that it is still true. +town

For context, this is in a response to Achromatic who Town read Kiiruma:

Milliam, Achromatic, Kiiruma is not definitley w/w/w as this would be an extremely weird exchange to make if all three of them were wolves.

With the Response from Sultan:

Definitely not w/w between these two, it seems like a bit of an odd interaction from w! Millium to say that Achro feels the same and then w! Sultan to say ā€œno he doesnā€™t feel as genuineā€.

This comment is pretty wolfy in retrospective in accordance the previous comment, as it doesnā€™t really make sense why t!Millium would say ā€œAchro feels the same as he does as villager this gameā€ and then say ā€œOh I actually havenā€™t played a recent town game with himā€.

Honestly +town for adding suspision on Achro here.

Eh. Alright list. Achro in PoE after defending him at the SoD is a bit weird though. It feels like they were just going along with the flow of the thread, as alot of people where voting achro at this point in time:

Achromatic (3): otterpopd, SirDerpsAlot, Bionic

This is a very wolfy comment, so much so, that I litterally made fun of it at the time:

Donā€™t like this post. They are trying to place doubt on
SirDerpsAlotā€™s Read on Kiiruma

This is incredibly funny in hindsight.

I like this post +town

I donā€™t really like this post, as it feels like they are just sheeping other peoples votes:

Bionic (4): Someone, Marluna, Leafia, Millium
Someone (3): SirDerpsAlot, Rhea, Bionic
SirDerpsAlot (2): Frostwolf103, Achromatic
SultanOfSlam (2): ElizaThePsycho, otterpopd
Crescent (1): Kiiruma
otterpopd (1): SultanOfSlam
Leafia (1): Brakuren

FPoV of w!Millium, none of the top wagons are a scum so they shouldnā€™t care. Idk if this is +town or +scum for sheeping other peopleā€™s wagons. I am more inclined to say +town as a wolf would probably just stop talking as town is imploding.

I agree with this +town

So this is you saying that you think that Marluna is town. Gotcha