Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

why would they do it as mafia

in my experience they aren’t chad enough to do that as a wolf

I don’t hate the Marluna kill, I guess I’ll just need to see where Eliza votes too.
I’m getting sleepy but I’m trying to force myself to stay up so that I can at least join a wagon with others rather than just being by myself and opening up opportunities for wolves to sneak a wrong vote through / to force a tie.

Bro this is a mega strech lol

idk why not being w/w with someone who is probably town is a point in his favor

Litterally says it right here.

Lets look here.

1st. Millium reevaluated them to town or 3p.

1. Otterpop- Claim Mason.

3 i never actively tried to kill leafia.

1. Oh hey look maye my POE who os a common denominator with my town reads is the fucking way to go .

Are you howling Artic?

No I think it’s quite true to the series of events lol

And it’s true in a general sense, just reading the room, the general vibe towards the marluna elim is “I mean it’s fine I guess” - which doesn’t really feel like bussing to me, and with no one actually defending them what conclusion am I supposed to make other than wolves being happy about it

A T!Marluna would never vote me there.

It doesn’t matter what W!Marluna’s reason was, at the end of the day FPOV of T!Marluna, voting me there made no sense

1 Like

Is this was a real progression and you ended up with marluna at the bottom I’d expect you to have said something else about them

BACK PEDDLE?

This is fol villagers do all kind of stupid shit and I’ve lost countless games voting people out refusing to see they did something as town and they were in fact town
I get it on policy/principle but I’d kind of like to not lose the game today

1 Like

Then why are you playing anti-consensus and not really caring that people follow your reads?

You play mafia. You should know that this behavior harms town

Also artic i find it wolfy you tried to attack rather than just ask for my Read on Marluna

you’re framing this like i’m playing anti-consensus for the sake of it but the reality is that’s just where my reads lie

i’ve been trying to get people to listen to me on kiiruma and sultan the entire day but nobody really cares and i only have so much investment especially when the two clears have done fuck all today

1 Like

ok what is it then

Kiiruma is maybe a later day, but definitely not today.

There is no way you can argue that Sultan/Kiiruma are better lynched over

Eliza/Marluna

to me fair some of it is sheeping Brakuren

But in general Marluna has been going through the motions more or less providing commentary with little reads thrown in there nothing super solid.

Marluna doesnt fit into town for me. POE is also the main reason but at this point the POE is the scum read.

If I take eliza’s word for it that she’s been suspecting sultan all game then they probably aren’t w/w which is why I’m concerned

Marluna I separately just doubt is a wolf

1 Like

I will say this is true but her read started with “i havent read much but like 2 things you said look scummy”

Then said shes never really changed her thoughts since but meh

You still haven’t told me why t!Marluna would vote me.