Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I mean i have been going after leafia basically all game so having us paired is a bit interesting unless you think ive been hell bussing or something but i guess

I hinted PR like 8 times d3 wtf are you talking about

1 Like

Sorry I’m have very little time right now, and I’m trying to use it efficiently, so I expect others to do it as well which isn’t totally fair

It’s literally night 3 with 3 town PRs alive and derps was ML’able it was clearly a PR read

There are so many obvious things in this game that so many of you are electing to ignore and it’s just fundamental mafia gameplay so I don’t know how else to get this into your head

2 Likes

Anyways my lunch is over, I took it early because the thread was popping off, and I wanted to be around for some real time

Nobody noticed or cared. I thought the way you were playing had zero PR equity which is what I took into account more

So that’s why you didn’t kill me?

yeah you got it, well done

I instead killed derps or hazard while expressly stating I thought otter and rhea were the masons

wow!

This is woolfy

That single point is the most concrete evidence that I’m town in this game

What?

Stop LAMISTing

ElizaThePsycho (1): Kiiruma
Kiiruma (1): ElizaThePsycho

Not great

1 Like

Your problem is that you can’t look deeper than the surface on literally anything

“Marluna has to be a wolf cuz they are voting a mason claim”
“Arctic wolf for stating who he thought masons were”

Neither of these things actually make either of these people mafia, and the last one especially not because if you think about it for more than 3 seconds it means I would have killed one of them if I was mafia

1 Like

Stupid questions this doesn’t mean lame does it

If you’re town and your reads end up sucking this game then this is why

LAMIST = Look at me, I’m so town

1 Like

VOTE: Arctic

Ok bud.

Keep howling

:skull:

Idk why I even bother