Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

My first, base instinct is to kill SultanOfSlam. I suspect this pull is because I dreamed he had been a wolf. Divination is not a reliable mafia tactic, as much as I would like it to be.

On instinct, I do not want to kill Marluna. It doesn’t feel right. This contradicts my dream, in which I believe she was a wolf, so at least we know I am not entirely irrationally driven by my subconscious.

ElizaThePsycho’s patterns of activity feel a little bit more characteristic of town than of a wolf, but she also keeps pursuing alleged “slips” that I think are complete and total bullshit. She chased one of mine a few days ago, and she went for another today. I genuinely feel this slot is still a coin flip, though not for lack of content anymore, just ambiguity of that content.

Arctic should be dead, but isn’t. He has pushed worlds on previous days which were just flat-out wrong. These two facts can be interpreted separately to wolfread him, or they can be taken together to form a world where he is alive in order to push misexecutions. He picked up my note on the non-mason kill and ran with it. It is interesting.

Leafia is an interesting case. I placed her as a townlean earlier. I am not entirely sure why I did that. Perhaps it was unwise. Her interactions with Achromatic felt somewhat stilted. She feels the same as she did when I played with her in Zone’s Testament, but I also thought she was an incredibly wolfy free misexecution there, and yet she was not. I do not understand her.

Millium, Millium, Millium. So much going on with Millium. My opinion on her slot swaps back and forth every time I see one of her posts. If I look away too long, it becomes incredibly easy to build a world where she is a wolf. I would not be surprised by it. I also do not know that I would stake the game on it.

Kiiruma is another difficult call. He could perhaps be partnered with SultanOfSlam or maybe even ElizaThePsycho, what with pushing them in a duo and focusing on the latter. I should be doing more partnership work in general than I am right now.

I feel lost. Normally, I would attempt to project confidence in this scenario, to push what I can and see how it sticks. However… something just feels wrong. I think I am rusty at playing town.

This… is a post

1 Like

So conclusion is?

ok now what

1 Like

what are you even waffling about

Artic/Marluna/Eliza are the only votes that make sense here ngl.

I don’t think sultan is too scummy, leafia would have just murdered me if they were mafia, millium is wolfy but really she’s null for me atm. Kiiruma is 4th to PoE I just think the three others are better.

my reaction exactly ngl

idk why u think i should be dead when i’ve been pretty wrong this game

UNVOTE

ok artic maybe i’m wrong Rhea is acting wolfier then you and they are Mason

You totally say you think Im town in this post, the tone comes off as you know im town

1 Like

this is you

no hes right

That is what I am wondering myself. I am not feeling too well this afternoon. I do not have a lot of confidence. My very first instinct for a wolfteam would be Kiiruma/SultanOfSlam/Millium, but I think that theory falls almost completely apart under scrutiny.

That is my point exactly: that individually, not having been nightkilled despite being a driving force in the game and pushing villagers are wolfy, but if you take them together, it makes more sense for you to be alive and town.

This is what I sound like when I’ve given up on projecting town, or projecting confidence and agenda, for that matter.

ngl after seeing your post i’ve lost hope anyone is going to vote with me other then Sultan and maybe Leafia

how much have you read today

because i sincerely believe this post was a wolfclaim

@Brakuren
U spent all that time doing that iso, just say say I’m null for u at the moment. Beautiful

Are you not reading you own posts sir?

I’m likely just voting sultan

Wait, SirDerpsAlot was a top wagon yesterday. I had forgotten about that because I had been townreading him and thus completely ignoring the wagon.

That means both Hazardwaste and SirDerpsAlot are unusual kills from a wolf perspective.

I am sure this points to something regarding the wagon composition on SirDerpsAlot or Hazardwaste. I am sure that a more energetic version of me could find what it is. I will think on it.

I do not. At least, not an intentional one. The wolves likely hit the Serial Killer on a previous night, did they not? If the Serial Killer helps the wolves reach parity, they will not win.

it doesn’t matter otter is gonna say that they read a 15th century book from the Library of Alexandria and then say “Oh yeah this 15th Century book actually says that within the year 2024 on Febuary 1st in an “Online Forum” called “Fortress of Lies” in a Knight-Errant game, it states that a player known as “Leafia” is prophesied to be “Mafia””

1 Like