Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

i get it’s easy to just shut your brain off and guess it’s me but if i was revealed as an IC right now who do you think it would be

It does because town doesn’t act the way you did EoD yesterday or SoD today.

It would still be you because ICs don’t exist.

If u revealed as an ic, from my pov someone had to of bussed

tbh it was more so that I just didn’t want to put in the effort of convincing people to vote Arctic instead of Marluna after seeing Rhea’s batshit insane post.

So I just decided I would sheep Rhea and hopefully Rhea would vote within our PoE

It was rhetorical leafia

1 Like

ok well now u know why im saying what im saying lol

Arctic like to me, you feel like u are trying way to hard to push people without actively thinking about if they could be town. And stuff like, “kiiruma is signalling”, feels gross

1 Like

Rheatorical means he didn’t want an answer. I think you mean hypothetical.

I mean I’m still very unlikely to humor anyone on the marluna wagon, since that just feels like game throwing and we can sit here and wifom ourselves for 48 hours and probably just end up voting town

1 Like

i mean yeah i stepped on the gas yesterday, there’s not much point in waffling when we need to kill a wolf or we lose

in previous days i was willing to give the benefit of the doubt to hazard when i was scumreading him too, but yesterday i got kinda caught in the moment because it felt like everyone was wrong and i couldn’t stop it

I want to say it might be the easy

Eliza
KII
Artic.

But milli got a feeling could be 3rd party.

Almost think 3p is artic or Milli and scum os Eliza Kii

1 Like

English is hard to be fair

1 Like

The only one I’d consider being possibly a wolf in the slightest is Sultan and only in Lylo.

nobody tell her it’s lylo today

It certainly can be at times.

Anyways again, I know if been bad this game, but you really just need to look at any of my wolf games on my MU database to see that’s not the case, I don’t really have an argument for why I couldn’t be the SK here

1 Like

It can’t be lylo unless either the SK or all mafia are dead.

Best guess is a Millium/Arctic groupscum team. Not sure who sk is.

Yeah if you look at Millium d1 they are really protective of crescent.

But I thought Millium had a pretty towny d3

1 Like