Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

It’s 4/2/1, hitting SK puts us officially in lylo, hitting a Mafia here

Can either put us at 2/1/1, or it can be us at 3/0/1, 2/1/1, means town can never win

1 Like

you just said you thought i was SK and we need to kill SK here

I’m a very avid busser, my position already wasn’t great enough for me to try creating a new wagon, over just voting a current wagon, or more specifically bussing marluna there

why am i the only person realizing this lol

It’s better if the sk doesn’t hit Mafia, I agree there, if the sk lives hits Mafia 3/0/1 is certainly still winnable

3 Likes

Correct and the last thing we want to do here is execute town.

1 Like

i mean… yeah

2 Likes

I mean ya lol
Anyways I still have work for 2 more hours

1 Like

if we vote out mafia i highly doubt the SK is going to kill the last wolf and i doubt mafia is going to attack the SK

if we vote out town then it’s possible they get greedy and kill each other but that would require both of them to, if either of them attack town then we still lose

1 Like

nah if they’re scum they signalled to the sk up in that one post i think

idk
I. don’t get groupscum impressions from them
but they can be sk i suppose

so like no we need to kill the SK lol

1 Like

im kinda thinkin Millium / Kiiruma groupscum here tho

then can you actually try solving instead of just stating the same thing over and over again

1 Like

like that eod is atrocious

(on millium’s part)

I have bad news

I’d prefer killing the sk here but I’d rather execute mafia than execute town. Also, the sk doesn’t know who the mafia is any more than town does.

1 Like

i already have
i think the SK is wisp or leafia

1 Like

I heavily town read Leafia, why do you think that they are SK?

1 Like

it’s mainly poe
because i think kiiruma and sultan are mafia
you and eliza probably aren’t the SK for what i said earlier

i guess eliza could be a wolf and one of kiiruma/sultan are the serial killer but i still think kiiruma’s post was just signalling lmao so in that case it could be sultan - he’s actually someone it would have made sense for wolves to attack on the night of the missing kill given everyone had him as town

1 Like