Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Agree actively and Effort is not NAI for some. Some people hate being mafia and will not try.

I replied like 15 min after you post I very clearly just came into the thread and that happened to be the last post lmao

if was a vauge goofy little threadstate read something about the lack of posts and me thinking it seemed likely a wolf or two popped in early and dipped because no one else was posting so they didnt need to be in thead

anyways I wake up and wolved are already trying to kill me crazy morning

2 Likes

It didnt mention it at the time because that almost defeats the point of even having that read if wolves see it

1 Like

I wanna say you asking me about it now is town leaning tho

1 Like

This is what I expected, having looked at the posts they had made by that point.

Was your read on Hazard based on meta?

Is this a joke, or do you genuinely wolfread people voting/pushing you?

not really more based on them seeing themselves as a less skilled player, unless their just crazy overconfident wolf I feel like they dont bother existing in thread that much given the lack of players in thread early

plus their read on me probably comes from town even tho its wrong

1 Like

half and half? But I always think wolves are pushing me so I wouldnt think that hard of it

I think its not out of left field to think at least one of the people wolf reading me are a wolf (I think I saw at least two other people directly scum lean me and not vote me while reading back)

2 Likes

Who are u talking about?

This is indeed the right answer! You implied that here:

quotes

I wanted to see if you’d keep your story consistent, even when I gave a leading question.

1 Like

Does that mean I get to be town now

1 Like

Maybe soon :3
I have more questions though! Why do you townread Bionic?

hmmm Im not sure I have enough to go off to give you any signifigant reasons yet, my D1 (all of them but D1 especially) tends to have a lot of reads that err more on the gut side of things, which is also why Ill 180 on people quick early in the game sometimes lol

1 Like

You don’t need to have very significant reasons now, but since you’ve felt strongly enough to make this post:

I’d like to hear whatever reasons you do have. Is it entirely gut, or something more? And if it is gut, can you try to put it into words, or at least point out the posts that gave you that feeling?

@Millium
Leafia like this is the worst one.

Nothing else but the opening and an obvious joke makes me scum to them yeah big thumbs down. To be fair i also think Otter pop was playing back with me a bit

I think it was about thinking their fluff felt diff from the popcorn game but its not the strongest of reads and is subject to change throughout the day depending on them

1 Like

Only been like 4 of you and their is atleast 1 scum in the 4 guaranteed

Sultan who are the wolves (I know youve probably said but I missed it or iv forgotten so bear with me)

Not TMI, why would I hellbus Derps because I am going all in?

Derps didn’t respond well to townread him after voting him.

As for Sultan, I am not 100% trusting Sultan of claiming town, but I take what I get.

Why would you respond sarcastically then?