Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

damn

Iā€™m being gaslit

1 Like

we have nothing but complicated games in the queue

this is bullshit

1 Like

Everyone on fol has an awful sleep schedule so its more rng on who gets it

1 Like

To be fair I was up at 2AM messaging Litten about hammer in a game I wasnā€™t even playing thatā€™s pretty bad

1 Like

Chloe also did that

1 Like

1 Like

SIX DORA LETā€™S GO

i have no clue what dora means

Shiny tiles. Thereā€™s 1 dora indicator flipped at the start of the game, and the tile after that is bonus points: white dragon up in the top corner means green dragon is dora, 5 of circles means the 6 of circles is dora.

If someone calls kan, they get to flip over another dora indicator and make another tile bonus points. If someone declares riichi and wins, they get to flip over an extra hidden dora indicator Just for their hand, thatā€™s ura dora.

1 Like

This means that calling kan functionally ā€œraises the stakesā€ of a hand - there are more shiny tiles, so thereā€™s more opportunities for the winner to get extra points. So if you donā€™t think youā€™ll win a hand, declaring kan is Unwise. This is why itā€™s very funny to kan every time you get the opportunity, so always do that.

1 Like

All Triplets is problaby my favorite yaku.

So does Dora remove a tile from the game?

So if there is a Dragon Dora does that mean that there canā€™t be 4 Dragon Tiles in play?

Yep. The tiles are set aside as dora indicators and donā€™t Do anything. So if you see a red dragon as dora indicator, thereā€™s only 3 red dragons actually in play, and you shouldnā€™t count on being able to finish that triplet if thereā€™s another on the table.

1 Like

:notlikethis:

1 Like

honestly ritual mafia isnt that complicated minus the part where its rolemadness and thereā€™s a ritual phase where you want to execute villagers and

1 Like

is this a katze alt?

1 Like

no id never want to be delta

1 Like

no i was talking about the account that I replied to