Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Hands I got last night playing with my friends that made people audibly sigh at me:

(note that this was my third win in a row, as dealer in East 1)

I have a complicated relationship with toitoi

I rarely declare Riichi tbh, and even if I can I almost never have good Riichi odds so I don’t declare

Declare Riichi as soon as possible. Fast attack for the win!

Thank you Ichihime

1 Like

There was an event a while back which was what we described as “Ichihime Blaseball”, which is a meaningless phrase to you. You had an Ichihime you could give different play stats and enter in mahjong tournaments and you’d see how she did. I gave her full attack, full speed, and literally 0 defence

1 Like

go away katsay

1 Like

I have a fucking absurdly high riichi rate I believe

I like declare riichi once every 5 games

https://amae-koromo.sapk.ch/player/122296254/9.8

Not as high as it used to be

I was not made for sanma

Enjoy the shadow realm

I’m not sure about that chief.

To be clear here, I was not genuinely neglecting the thread to attempt to dream the mafia. This has just been a very exhausting week. I did my best to put energy into the game despite it.

2 Likes

Ik I just thought how funny of a coincidence it was

I have a reverse story, achro was in that game, it was F9 mylo, we had an outted wolf, our top voice proceeds to solve the entire wolf team in F9 and proceeds to call me their partner and votes me instead losing town the game

Not a single word search. except for achros
i am dissapointed

3 Likes

@Brakuren You should’ve done a wordsearch for your mason partner and not put any names in it

2 Likes

FUCK THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO FUNNY

3 Likes

Can i just say the irony behind me becoming the role that killed me last game is great

3 Likes