Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Anyways back to work

Probably not the strongest vote, still think they are fine as I said, I could probably grab some more specific stuff once I get home

1 Like

There was a miscommunication between me an Frost.
I simply didn’t understand what they were trying to tell first.

My interpretation on Bionic is newbie town. I feel like they have other reads but dont have the town confidence to push their own reads and out of the wagons they dont like Creasent.

Then being okay with Derps but doesnt like Rhea so doenst want to vote with them also a newbie town move.

I have bionic as pretty solidly town unless they show me something otherwise.

From Zug’s vote on Bionic yes. How do I interpret this, a little too harsh?

And that’s also the problem I am having about the push makes you townread him more is…odd.

This sounds like a wolf trying to explain away how their opener sounded. Alsplo, Zug is currently giving me good vibes.

This however feels a bit villagery though.

It wasn’t what made me pretty sure that you’re scum. It was your reaction due to my vote and me saying I scumleaned you that did that. You are acting exactly like a wolf that’s annoyed they were caught for the right reasons.

You don’t townlick someone unless you trust them 100%.

You also don’t scumlick someone that you aren’t 100% certain is a wolf.

OMGUS in the extreme here.

Mindmeld with me here. Willing to say thatSultan/Frost probably aren’t w/w at this point. Frost’s explaination for the townlock is basically nonexistant too so I’m willing to do this for now: VOTE: Frostwolf

It’s something catgirls sometimes say. It doesn’t have a meaning.

Feeling a bit better about switching my vote to Frost.

No one said you were talking to Sultan.

Sultan town stocks rising. Possibility that he just had an awkward opening as v is definitely there.

Surprisingly consistent.

Weak

Frost had a habit of making points seemingly out of nowhere and constantly ignoring any attempts to get him to elaborate on them last game.

He was also town last game.

@Leafia I don’t care if you don’t find actual reasoning of me townlocking Sultan, it’s not TMI so you have a problem about me giving players I want to trust for the rest of the game.

BECAUSE.

What happened last time that the community have bit of faith in me? Surely its not because of scum games I rolled and take advantage of you?

If anything, they don’t give me any indicators and just shoot me. I am refraining to put the blame on Millium when he could have just asked then he would have avoid shooting me, you know I am saying? Independent Vigilantes is not a skill issue, just bit too private of their reads and doesn’t question it.

Millium and I probably combined to ask you at least a dozen questions you completely ignored, despite making sure to re-ask them when you were posting. It wasn’t a bad vig shot.

The point was it’s not in itself a reason to scumread you. The thing Leafia just voted you for is the same behavior you were pulling last game, as town.

better late than never, can you bring up the questions so I don’t get sidetracked?

Ah nevermind the last game, if there was questions you want to ask…

The only thing I’ve asked you personally is what the point was of seemingly mocking Sultan for having votes already almost immediately after you said he wasn’t locktown anymore. You deflected the same way you deflected posts in the last game, by giving a non-answer.

You literally said you were townlocking Sultan. For no reason. Then you got all defensive about it.

Can you quote and explain the posts that give you this impression?
When I read their ISO, the only reads I see are Rhea being a wolf for wallposting (???) and w!Crescent (for… ??? and not liking the other wagons). I don’t see any hint of thoughts under the surface, or other reads.

nya im not a catgirl nya nya nya

1 Like

They’re voting me because I called them out, and thus replaced Rhea as the #1 person they’d like to see being scum. There’s no objective reasoning behind it.

There seems to be a major split in how people perceive their alignments given how similar at core their play has been, so I would like to ask why specifically the people voting SDA are on SDA.

1 Like

I could very well be over reading them. But it seems to me like theu dont like rhea for more than just the wall post. Like they did mentiom something about the content in the wall post and talking to much doesnt make them town.