Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I don’t see that. Can you quote it?

This is true, but it also doesn’t make someone a wolf either.

And Kiiruma is on me because RVS. Every current wagon is led by an RVS vote.

Yes you are nya.

1 Like

Meow

1 Like

(I realize this isn’t directed at me as I’m not voting SDA)

I wouldn’t call their play that similar. SDA has actually expressed many reads, and has pretty decent reasoning for some of them. On the other hand Bionic has expressed very few reads, with mostly nonsensical reasoning, and doesn’t seem to be attempting to meaningfully play the game (which they essentially admit in 385!).

@Zugzwang i read this as i have more to not like Rhea but ill join a wagon instead like this screms newbie town to me.

Yet their voting has been identical in having no basis and adding nothing.

I mean it could be possible he’s trying to copy Bionic in that regard, but… Why? That really isn’t behavior conducive to blending in.

I am more so increasingly upset because stirring the pot about me having TMI make me lash out more on Leafia and missed the entire point why I choose to stick with Sultan.

Not to mention Leafia is now trying to be cuddly with Sultan by trying to team up with him instead.

I believed I had answered to your question before, Crescent. But I apparently lack transparency.

I have told two times to Leafia its not TMI

Voting me for calling them out on what they freely admitted to be doing is kinda cute actually.

1 Like

Furthermore, from what I apparently said about not trusting 100% Sultan as if I am slipping into soapbar.

@Leafia If I am townlocking Sultan and you think its tmi, why would you trust my word?

This gave absolutely no answer to why you made the specific post I asked you about, but at this point I’m just going to drop it. Not worth trying to get direct answers out of you.

…how is that towny? Wolves also wish to make wagons.

No no, you shouldn’t drop it.

Who said anything about trusting your word? I just don’t think you’d be acting like this if you and Sultan were both wolves. Also, I’m not in fact buddying up to Sultan. I’m just pretty sure there’s a wolf between you two but not100% certain on who it is.

Why are you lying to yourself?

Bionic’s behavior thus far is generally more associated with newbie town than it is with newbie scum. The sheer lack of concern over how bad that original vote on Rhea was suggests a player who feels like they are playing for nothing.

Bionic is likely a VT who doesn’t realize it’s the best role in the game and just does not give a single damn yet.

3 Likes

Zug Creasent basically just answered this for me

I’m not lying to anyone, especially not to myself. You’re literally making stuff up.

I wouldnt say leafia is buddying up to me at all really