Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

If I get emotional in a mafia game something bad is happening and beware of my blast radius.

How mechanically confirmed? Their vote seems pretty gsmethrowy if thatā€™s the case Iā€™ve had people straight vote me for days on end and never stop, I recently lost a lylo for voting out the person who was wolf reading me

Wolf reading me for 3 day phases

I also think that brak has more bark than actual bite

It was. It was day 5, and the game was solved.

But it didnā€™t matter because that guy did not care. He called me scum all game just for voting him day 1. Ignored everyone and everything else.

I would agree with this impression.

Oh and if Bionic was acting like Psy, I wouldnā€™t even hesitate to promote his murder even if I was scum with him.
The removal of players like Psy is critical for the health of a game as a whole and their alignment is irrelevant.

Can u go into more details on both these thoughts, u were like pretty close to obvious last game and felt way more into the game, u actually gave off the vibes u cared about it thoughts, I donā€™t feel that here, why?

This is probably gonna be like last game, where the game is slower until eod and then the game explodes and we lunch a town

Psy was an exception for me, I canā€™t remember u the last time I played with a player like that, and the problem was even tho I somewhat found them towny in bubbles, I could actively trust their vote

Itā€™s 'cause 1/3 of the game is inactive again.

An exception to what?

Exception as in dont tend to encounter players as painful as that, pretending like they donā€™t have experience when they clearly do

Tho now that I said that I also encountered one in my last game as well, Iā€™m not sure why people enjoy playing like that

Players as bad as him tend to be rare, but need to be dealt with quickly. MS has a guy named Not_Mafia who plays like Psy on steroids and does nothing but join games to excessively troll them and harass other players. Youā€™re essentially forced to Vig him or policy vote him every game, because he will never actually play it, but most of the hosts do nothing about it and let him in.

Best thing to do is to get rid of players like that quickly and repeatedly so it isnā€™t fun for them.

It does mildly unnerve me that Zug apparently sees no difference between Psy and Bionic though.

all i ever do is hear horror stories about MS, i played one game on MS, back when I was a cringe ego maniac, i still havenā€™t gone back

I dont get the vibe that Zug was asking that in a malicious way, like from your PoV u know why u treated Psy the way u did, and why u arent treating bionic differently

Yeah I kind of just gave up on that community. The game i brought up earlier also happened there.

I donā€™t think it will was malicious either, just kind of tone-deaf.

itā€™s d1 iā€™m not forming worlds yet they can be independantly scummy

my son keeps asking me Whereā€™s the Apple Juice and i think it makes him wolf

1 Like

I just drank apple juice a few minutes ago with my dinner