Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Laying on the act pretty strong here huh

Millium was the most obvious town yes they still feel towny this game though

Nope, not a wolf. Just a kitty.

And I said I would never lie “naturally”. Nothing about my playing a game of mafia has me in a “natural” headspace. I’m some twisted version of myself when I play.

I mean this lines up but it’s probably just you speaking the truth rather then AI

K

Achro, you called the following a T!Sultan post:

Above is the reasoning you provided. Do you think w!Sultan would be unable to remember this tip, and fake it here? Especially since he was responding to you, and is therefore primed to remember your coaching and what you may be thinking about / looking for in him.

Do you have more reasoning?

We just have drastically different play styles, and I’m not interested in this back and forth

Statements like that are never AI from me.

go back to wolf chat then

Why do I always attract these people holy hell lol

Bracken feels like that level 0 player that makes town lose games, the same vibe as derps gave me last game

/Shrug

Speaking of votes Sultan why are you on Zug

Crescent make a decent point that Bionic could just be a VT who doesn’t care. It would be disappointing but I can see it.

It is interesting that Crescent is not pushing Bionic for his playstyle, especially given her treatment of Psyaryu last game, but this is quite a minor point, and I will not push someone for being nicer to other players. Perhaps I’ll revisit if Bionic flips scum though.

UNVOTE

Poking then about there vote on Bionic.

Marluna’s iso isn’t really great either, not sure what’s up with their question to brax in #308

Not nearly the same. Psy was actively disturbing the game with repeated BS that made it clear he wasn’t new, but a troll.

Bionic just doesn’t care and has openly admitted it. He has time to change.

3 Likes

What progression are u talking about here?

I once had a game on MS where the last two scum were mechanically confirmed, but the scumteam still won because they left me alive with a guy who came after me for the entire game solely because I voted for him on day 1.

I mean he hasn’t shown being that bad yet.

You said you’d play differently and you’re giving off different vibes, but those vibes feel natural rather than a mask.

Contrary to popular belief I actually don’t normally get emotional in most of my Mafia games, I vibed the one game where I hydra’d with brad and got randomly sniped at EoD lol