Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

so fucking cringe

Take a stab at someone thatā€™s not achro and Reha who you got

This guy is also the same one who kept poking me saying ā€œthat is not something town doesā€ then says this its pretty funnt

Crescent has been very anti-me this game Iā€™d vote them if they had more votes

Brak feels like town who decided youā€™re scum long ago and is never going to change his mind for any reason.

So maybe he actually will turn out to be the guy who threw that game.

Because you are wasting a player slot and refusing to actually participate in the game. Iā€™ve just been holding out hope it improves with time.

You canā€™t have everyone be perfect mafia pros with years of experience

meh, im not getting baited into voting them, if thatā€™s what they are trying to do, so they can accuse me of omgus
its just a painful slot to interact with

Idk man i tried

Why is Bionic wasting a playerslot, but not

Me? This seems pretty hypocritcal

Woah woah woah this was bionic 2nd post of the gameā€¦ the pairing is just way over the damn top. If they are both W/W wtf lol

The issue isnā€™t that, itā€™s that youā€™re placing votes based solely on who you donā€™t like as people.

Like if youā€™re town, youā€™ve based your entire play so far on who you want to be scum rather than playing objectively.

1 Like

Because youā€™re giving reads and actually trying. Bionicā€™s entire play so far can be summed up as ā€œhe hates Rhea and Crescent as players and bases everything he does around that hateā€.

Thatā€™s my playstyle, itā€™s not like i donā€™t think those people are scummy, rhea sounds like a robot and scummy

Just because I have a high post count doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m trying

If i played solely based on hating people Iā€™d pick on the same person every game

Question. Does derps like being scum?

I litterally said this:

Like? I think itā€™s pretty apparent that Iā€™m not trying

VOTE: Crescent

Thoughts on derps