Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

After checking the other side of the conversation Zugzwang looks good.

I am sorry for sleeping before dawn.

Reading up

This entire thread is lolchats wtf

How do English people call the time after midnight, but before dawn?
(Around 14 pm and so.)

what does this mean

late night/early morning? ā€œ3 in the morning/at nightā€

Lolchat = people talking to talk rather then to actually solve

Ah, youā€™re more of the solving type then. I look forward to your skills being displayed.

WTF DOES THAT MEAN

Honestly +wolf on this. I see a lot of wolves when I accused will just be like ā€œYep Iā€™m wolfā€.

Isnā€™t it just RvS?
Itā€™s not like you can solve someone who hasnā€™t posted yet.

PRs can handle slankers

Er, I think itā€™s pretty straight forward lol

I really donā€™t like the Stalinposting coming from this slot tbh. Man is just questioning peopleā€™s reads instead of actually trying to formulate their thoughts

Thanks.

Honestly I really donā€™t like Hazard because if this tbh.

Like a villager would be more agreeable or try to formulate their own reads but this is just robotic and feels like you are trying to appear to ā€œhelpingā€ town.

VOTE: Hazardwaste

I mean it feels like theatre tbh? I donā€™t really like Derpā€™s interactions but Ima gonna read their previous games and get back to you

I am not talking about slankersā€¦ (Itā€™s weird to call someone slanking this early)

People just have different timezones, so not everyone can be present at SoD or in the early game.

You canā€™t solve those players 2 or 3 hours into the game.

So happens the talking for the sake of talking and voting mostly for random reasons, not always seriosly. (Hence the early game is called rvs aka random voting stage)

This is honestly a good idea and I just found out the game started. I thought it started tomorrow. Also, willing to give this the slimmest of townleans based on gut.

This feels fake, like heā€™s saying Hello fellow humans. It feels too buddying in a way. Going to give this a slight scumlean.

VOTE: SultanOfSlam

This OMGUS vote feels scummy to me.

Why do you believe it so easily?

Yeah. Derps probably town at this point. This isthe type of stuff Iā€™d expect to see from v!Derps.

Wolfy opener.