Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

That’s not true Leafia and Zugzwang have been solving

1 Like

leafia is probably town

1 Like

Doesn’t feel like a scum opener tbh. I obviously can’t say what I think scum would say as an opener but if I see it I’ll comment on it

What makes it not feel like a scum opener to you?

I honestly think OMGUS is townie tbh, I rarely see it from town. And if it is from scum more often then not it’s combined with AtE

I think I disliked every thought Brakuren made but I havnt decided if that makes them a wolf yet

If you rarely see something from town, how is it townie to do?

There is a part of me that could argue that derps is being performative, with this self vote

/shrug

@SirDerpsAlot
We had a bad experience last game, if u are town I want to work with you. You didn’t read last game, but coring achro is pretty silly off what he posted, since his early play which I thought was townie for him last game, is probably NAI towards wolfy if I’m being honest here

1 Like

I don’t say it can’t happen.
It just less effective, when there are people who haven’t talked yet.

I feel like scum openers tend to be a lot more performative and tend to act like they are trying to participate in a way to the discussion.

I have to be vague here because not everyone has posted lol

Meh I wouldn’t even consider this an omgus, but it’s certainly doesn’t come off as townie

Oh I meant “I rarely see it from wolves”

No joke phase on FOL? Man the votes on me are absolute trash

Oh okay.

@Leafia
I don’t have experience with derps wolf game, what do u usually expect?

always and forever <3

it was like mostly a meme I just got vauge town pings from his opening and was gonna roll with it for today lol

also my mouse died halfway thru writing this

Can you please explain yourself a bit here?

+wolf

why are you asking for meta at the literal start of the game

I honestly don’t have much experience with Derps being a wolf either. Not that I remember anyway.

Leafia probably town, her entrance here is was im accustomed to

1 Like