Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I just knocked on my table for you. (At least I think it’s wood)

No one even cared…

1 Like

actually i am doing this after a drink and dinner.

Somebody somewhere said Bionic looks like a newbie town. I’m not sure I agree with this sentment.
I was more scared in my few games as any alligment to write posts like Bionic in this game.

Sultan and Crescent said this

1 Like

Derps. He votes Achro then almost right away you also vote Achro.

In fact, I think I’ll do this for now. That vote was bad. VOTE: Bionic

It’s on the old site. It’s also the first game I ever played on it. I’ll try finding a link to it though. Shouldn’t be too hard. I go back and reread it every now and then after all. Very entertaining.

This isn’t a villagery statement.

I believe so. Not certain though.

Starting to think Bionic might be the sk honestly.

Yes you did. Now do it!

Agreed. They do.

Found it: [SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins! - Completed - Forum of Lies

For reference, here’s a game I’ve read through where Derps was a wolf iirc: [FM] Hell in a Cell D6 Mafia - FACES WIN! SULIT CHAMPION! - Completed - Forum of Lies

starts of voting sirderps. reasoning i am not really sure

second vote feels more like a joke then anything

third vote for a stupid reason

from a future vote i would estimate this vote was solely because crescent challeneged him

off topic but townie

achro challenges bionic and he votes

ok an actual reason but this was said like… wait this was literally said a day apart from the vote

wait what? Why not vote them and push them if you think they are scummy? why must there be more people on the slot to vote?

i would like to reliterate this is the only vote he really explains

i dont know if evil does this. i feel like this is too blatant. its one of those things where it looks so bad. but it looks to obviously bad. surely any wolf would avoid this type of vote and statement completely?

This slot is really fucking rough. his votes are seeming to be coming more from a place of “you are against me so i am against you” and “i dont like this specific thing” the only votes he ever explained was a post wall felt robotic, and was against crescent because “they are making me seem evil so they are a threat to me” but i feel like this last quote is something a wolf would never say. or at least a sane one. it feels too awkward and blatant OMGUS. it feels like drawing attention to oneself way too much.
i dont know if this makes them town. but i am currently now unsure on my read with bionic. (however i will point out the only times he ever interacted with derp was

(missordered. the vote goes before the other two quotes)

but is sheeping the highest wagon really a useful thing as scum?

Yes it is.

Saying that, if wolves only ever did things that were helpful to wolves, then they’d be a lot easier to find.

It went from draw to highest with his vote.

2 Likes

what i am saying yeah.

ah ok fair that makes a bit more sense then

1 Like

Now good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Also sheeping is sheeping indepentendly, if it’s on the highest or the lowest wagon.

1 Like

Geuod nite

1 Like

are you still here? and can i ask one more question?

damn it

Sure. At the time it was a relatively random vote, I mean I hate to point this out but RVS.

Hi
What do you think about the current wagons?

Good talk…

Did he really just come here for only answer that question?

:person_shrugging: