Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Says the guy who mortally confirmed scum as town day 1 last game for what amounts to shits and giggles.

Im not sure what that has to do with this game?

Well.
I think this is on you to be honest… you should have been more clear about this (tiny) difference, that player play (very) differently forum mafia, than one night werewolf or ToS.

Also From an outsider’s view (who plays Forum mafia for fun) Psy’s ISO is hilarious, and most of his reasonings are masterpieces.

VOTE: Crescent

All I did was pressure Bionic on what I thought was catching him on a lie. Something about that set him off.

I think this marks the 5th time this game SDA and Bionic have voted the same person in quick succession.

Doubt it’ll be the last either~

I did tell him it was different, I didnt give him a 5 hour lecture on the theory behind how mafia works on a deep level as thats something im not capable of teaching someone else based on my playstyle, the point of that analogy was that hes had experience with something similar and was immediately shit on (like actually his first 4-5 posts in the game im pretty sure) and thats not conductive to learning how to play this new VERY complicated and nuanced game

yeah SDA and this bionic guy must be super paired fr fr

Are you scum?

Just drop it. I’ve made it clear this discussion is contributing nothing to the game at this point.

Actually my previous guess was it’s most likely just one of you.

I’ve never seen two scum pair up anywhere near this hard.

Nah

I tried.

Then he voted me with a personal attack.

Im glad were starting to see how fucking stupid it is to try to policy people for how they play, this is a step in the correct direction

1 Like

You’re… Just completely clueless at mafia. That’s all.

UNVOTE

Bionic said he isn’t scum, so he isn’t scum.

1 Like

not sure what that has to do with policying people for how they play, but alas youre probably right

@Eddie

Vote count please

Votecount as of post #1419

SirDerpsAlot (4): Frostwolf103, Achromatic, Rhea, SultanOfSlam
Crescent (3): Kiiruma, SirDerpsAlot, Bionic
Bionic (2): Leafia, otterpopd
SultanOfSlam (1): ElizaThePsycho
Achromatic (1): Brakuren

Not Voting (7): Someone, Hazardwaste, Crescent, Dec, Zugzwang, Millium, Marluna

1 Like