Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Sure, that’s fair enough. My sleep schedule is fucked, so I’m around at awkward times.

I feel like Crescent’s reads are very weak and fake. If you look at the first sort of ‘analytical’ post you can see, it is here and doesn’t really give much guidance. With several posts after this just being the same thing which overall seems like forced content. Speaking over several posts of “How Rhea is just Crescent from the past”.

This is a relatively consistent thing that I’ve seen via Crescent this game, a decent amount of repetition about a similar topic and is moreso indicative of a wolf who’s giving content while under a bit of pressure, albeit pressure which has been unexplained until noww.

Crescent’s interactions with Bionic feel manufactured and like theatre, but at the very least after looking at both slots I’m fairly confident that they’re not T/T, something feels off.

1 Like

my read on Kii was wrong shit happens idk what you want me to say about that, youre just describing how mafia works?

1 Like

To those going on about how Derps was wrong last game, drop it.
I used mechanics and a bit of AtE with it and Derps read me as good via it due to how I tackled it.

Because u should have let us progress naturally there, IDK why the read even existed

Ur position was solified solely because of them

Anyways back to work, this conversation is irrelevant anyways

Why is Millium acting like theyve never once in their life defended a wolf before Im so confused

The fact that anyone would think I’d consider 3 useless votes on me as “pressure” is super cute honestly.

You know i can kinda see it.

Sultan you know better than to think those votes would make me feel even the slightest inkling of care.

Thats not the part i agree with. I do kinda agree with this part however

Oh that part’s fair. I always get that way with people who remind me of me, though I know it adds nothing to the game.

I just thought the people treating her as scum just based on a wall were jumping the gun. I would not say I am anywhere near as convinced she’s town as some others at this point, but I don’t think a single good reason to scumread her has ever been displayed.

@Bionic you should strat writing in my opinion…
10000 words isn’t little, and you have a little more than four hours.

:fearful:

Oh and Millium is probably just town again. My feeling is scum Millium doesn’t interject into that conversation at all.

VOTE: Crescent

I wonder how long it’ll take for Bionic to follow with a naked vote.

Im not really sure who the wolves are but honestly I just cant stand how Crescents been playing and think its just better for the town in the long run if we just get rid of them now

1 Like

I know right? Actually playing to solve a game and to win, what a concept.

Everyones trying to do that, its about the way youve been constantly causing a negative shift in the thread that I think is going to overall demotivate town to play and result in wolves walking over the rest of town if youre left alive