Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

The person itself isnt horrible but the type of players on it is what i dont like. Giving off Vibes of hey lets just get the easy miss lynch outta the way

Soā€¦ why not start a counterwagon on someone else, who you donā€™t townread?

because i knew i would be busy today and didnt want a vanity vote

1 Like

ā€¦what was the wrong question and why?

VOTE: crescent btw

How many games have you been where CFD isnā€™t necessary? In first day?

Iā€¦ donā€™t see how that relates

Does anyone currently voting Bionic actually have a justified scumread of Bionic?

Why?

I want the votes stay right where they are so the wolves will be isolated and more easier to catch, hypothetically.

have you read anything iā€™ve said in the last ten minutes

SirDerpsAlot (4): Frostwolf103, Achromatic, Rhea, SultanOfSlam
Crescent (4): Kiiruma, SirDerpsAlot, Bionic, otterpopd
Bionic (3): Leafia, Brakuren, Someone
SultanOfSlam (1): ElizaThePsycho

Not Voting (6): Hazardwaste, Crescent, Dec, Zugzwang, Millium, Marluna

Neither was your line of me pre-flipping SDA as mafia, because thats me saying its not related either.

Why, are you going to acccuse me for TMI too?

Yeah and only mention ot intaction with Creasent is :) dont act all high and mighty.

You said a counter wagon but why Creasent?

Ahh you have no thoughts of your own is that it?

Because Iā€™m the not-Bionic counterwagon.

The logic is very base but it does track.

1 Like

Ehā€¦ Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™d call it good.

In Zoneā€™s Testament I had a lot of trouble faking solving, and as such faked little more than what I needed to push agenda. I wasā€¦ admittedly perhaps less subtle than most wolves who endgame, but we did a good job controlling the lim, so we exclusively voted out people with a correct wolfread. (And yes, Iā€™m aware this is self-meta and void, I just find it interesting to talk about)

(Excluding the day where a wolf died of course)

Honestly though my wagon seems very similar to Bionicā€™s in that only Kiiruma has actually given any reason to have a scumread on me. Both my wagon and his wagon seem to be loaded with people who donā€™t have an argument to call either of us scum.