Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Millium/Brak felt like town/town in the way they interacted. A lot of what Hazard’s getting TRed for seems to be player meta that I don’t know yet, and Marluna’s treatment of the Bionic train is odd. There wasn’t really any reason for either the vote or unvote to exist.

Bionic (4): Leafia, otterpopd, Brakuren, Someone

Man this train just has all kinds of stink on it.

I feel like the last 24 hours or so has mostly just been a series of counterwagons to SDA that I am not fond of.

quotes and vc

Votecount as of post #1253

SirDerpsAlot (4): Frostwolf103, Achromatic, Rhea, SultanOfSlam
Achromatic (3): SirDerpsAlot, Bionic, Brakuren
Bionic (3): Leafia, Marluna, otterpopd
Crescent (1): Kiiruma
SultanOfSlam (1): ElizaThePsycho

Not Voting (6): Someone, Hazardwaste, Crescent, Dec, Zugzwang, Millium

Otter, what changed your read on Bionic? It looks strange that you’re voting your townlean here when both other wagons are your scumleans.

Speaking of people I want to hear from, @Dec posted three “Bookmarks” 15-16 hours ago and I’d like to hear from them before this day ends.

They’re not the vote today regardless at this point, but it would help to have an idea of them going into tomorrow.

I’d argue this is better counterwagon than achro, this helps my solving I want between Eliza and Zugzwang afterwards.

How does it help u solving?

They need pressure, they have reads but has little.

Marluna voted there (and then unvoted) for seemingly no reason.

Otter is there because ???

Brak openly said he null reads Bionic

Someone showed up out of absolutely nowhere to vote

Bionic hasn’t been great, but I do agree that the wagon itself looks awful.

I am not interested in Dec or Someone that hasn’t left impression for me.

Ya not sure if it’s wolfy, but it’s certainly strange

1 Like

:)

The bigger issue I have is they only voted Bionic “for lack of better candidates”, then they choose that reason to unvote and don’t move it anywhere else. I don’t understand why this progression even exists.

Why are you preflipping Derps mafia here?

1 Like

Zug for example was not having Bionic as town, I have made ISO dive post somewhere about him, bionic and Eliza

This may change on outcome of today execution

Fair, I could see that flipping wolf, since it feels fake

i think that we need a counterwagon and i think achro is actually the worst one. more of a philosophical thing (i think counterwagons are good at all time) and a change of achro read (i think achro is townie)

1 Like

Wrong question

than a change on bionic specifically

I don’t particularly think Zug is a wolf if that’s ur impression, they feels the same as last game, but I do remember someone saying they have a good wolf game so who knows, but I like where my read it is