Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

It literally isn’t how mafia is played.

I have heard worse, but to be applied on your vote is bit too one-sided

No
It’s how you play mafia.
Don’t tell others how to play.

3 Likes

A bit too onesided?

I’m probably going to get policy mischopped here and really that’s fine at this point. This place is a joke compared to gamefaqs outside of a few select people I’d like to invite to a game over there.

Well, what Marluna just said.

Oh. I think I get it. Sorta.

Also I don’t think Brak is scum. The way he’s played is inherently scummy but has such a “don’t give a ****” attitude that I think it’s coming from town.

Could maybe see Brakuren like i said it may just be a play style thing.

I don’t think Brak has been that scummy at all myself.

Probably.

Ooof

What have you seen from Otterpop they give me the yeah whatever ill follow whoever as long as its not me feeling. Idk they havent shown much of an original thought

Hmmm, I don’t actually remember that much from Otter. I think I’ll iso them over the night and see what I uncover.

UNVOTE

Keeping the wagons even for more fun

Yeah. Pretty sure Derps is town here.

As long we remain respectful with each other’s plays, then it’s a game meant to be played here.

Yeah, it’s not a broad list but I find this easy to approach and attempt to solve. I have SDA as my vote which I have initially started as RVS, gives me poor respond and kinda asking to not let this go from me. Should have approach differently? I think so yeah, self-voting is not one of these options when I made the wagon.

The primary reason I haven’t voted yet is I am pondering voting myself.

Agreed.

1 Like

I guess people just don’t like when I having fun.