Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Basically my take is that SDA is easily the wagon today that’s most likely to be scum and also the wagon least likely to actually get voted off on future days.

And then the remaining town will basically blame everyone but themselves.

Actually what happens is Bionic gets voted off tomorrow and flips town, then people just randomly vote off Someone and pray he’s scum.

Technically this is fine, but I will find bit harder to dissect the wagonmatics.

1 Like

I can easily see that you have no reason to scumread Derps and if you do, you haven’t stated it.

Im like 85% sure you are town but if thats what you want then okay

Fair enough.

I’m basically being policy voted by a group of morons. Not much I can do when votes 2-4 really aren’t doing anything that can actually be responded to.

1 Like

Frost do you wolf read me for anything other than the RVS vote lol

Making a tie with crescent, for one.

Insulting people is literally against the rules hereand won’t get anyone to take their votes off of you.

I don’t have a strong scumread on him, that would be correct. His behavior has completely broken my sensors regarding reading him because I don’t believe I can do it without bias.

I don’t really care if they do or don’t.

Why do you think im more likely to do that as wolf derps?

And you don’t even care if you’re breaking the rules or not?

It amazes me how soft this site is that that would be considered crossing a line.

It’s so frustrating how much I have to hold back on speech that has a natural place in a mafia game.

Why, you afraid to vote Crescent back again if you’re town, Bionic and Achromatic as alternatives? Sultan is vanity vote, but we wont talk about this one.

Also I am just saying that you want to crave some chaos, but if you wanted to prove innocence somewhere I’d start voting on who you scumread.

For the record I would’ve called them all idiots a good dozen times by now on gamefaqs and that’s just… Playing mafia. It’s normal. It’s part of the social manipulation.

I don’t know why people see Crescent as scum here tbh.

if its any consolation I dont think youve done enough to break the rules

Insulting people doesn’t have a natural place in a mafia game. No toxic behavior does. It has nothing to do with being soft.