Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

It my fault tbh i asked my Gamefaq people to come play

Im chill like yall so i love it here. Also Senpai plays here alot so its also nice for me in that aspect.

Creasent is a master of the dark arts and it doesnt fit with yall vibes so i understand her frustration

You should definitely apologize to Rhea.

I learned from THE master of the dark arts. Blade could manipulate anyone,

And the way he played back then he’d probably get banned here in like an hour or two

Ive played with Blade when they give a fuck they are great.

Saying sorry doesn’t mean anything

I think youre poor at manipulation if you have to genuinely bully people to the point of getting warnings for toxcicity in order to manipulate someone

1 Like

It means a lot when you really are sorry.

Yep.

We’re getting sidetracked about this warning system drama, can we move on thank you?

Agreed. If you need to be toxic to manipulate someone, you fail at manipulating people.

Sure.

Its not nice to be fluffy and puffy

Blade was the master at beating down your self-resolve until you had no fight left in you.

But he can’t play that way anymore. Last game he finally figured out a different way to play and it resulted in him maiming a town.

I have seen way too many people say “Sorry” and then continue to act the way they did. The only true way to apologize is to change what you did wrong and move on.

Everyone with me can we take a deep breath and count to 10.

1 Like

its taking every bit of self control to not count to 10 post by post in response to this

2 Likes

True. As well as saying sorry.