Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I am being policy voted.

And considering joining the policy voters who are on me.

I do think theirs a difference between social manipulation and just being a dick to people, regadless of if it crosses an actual rule breaking line or not though

1 Like

Mafia is a game of social deduction and social manipulation. Being able to get in someoneā€™s head that way is a vital component of the game as far as I am concerned.

Iā€™ve had to hold back so much in this place already and Iā€™ve still gotten two warnings.

My vote is spiritually on Crescent I just think having the wagons be even rn is more interesting for the game

Why do people care when Crecent is being rude and not when I was being rude to Rhea?

This is rather odd

1 Like

You donā€™t need to insult people to socially manipulate them.

Honestly. I changed my mind

VOTE: Leafia

1 Like

You should apologize to Rhea. Also, how were you being rude exactly?

I agree getting in someoneā€™s head is fun

If thereā€™s one thing I did respect about MS, itā€™s how much I got away with there before they said I was hitting the line.

I wouldā€™ve been banned in a place like this within 24 hours if I played like I played my second game there.

I donā€™t want to be toxic, but why do you even play here?

Itā€™s obvious you are looking us downā€¦

1 Like

Finally, a vote of my very own! Iā€™ll pet it, Iā€™ll stroke it, Iā€™ll feed it, and Iā€™ll call it George! Begins doing so

I just dont see how this is something to be proud of?

No I donā€™t think Leafia is scum. I think Leafia is misguided town who is helping the scumteam.

This is only my second game here.

Also some players here do have my respect: Millium, Zug, and Frost immediately come to mind. Both games had them, and theyā€™ve been good company.

Whether this is true or not remains to be seen.

Iā€™ll bite, but how is Leafia suppose to be misguided, who told her to vote you?

This is really funny though. SDA and I are tied at 4 and neither one of us is voting the other.