Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

You’re welcome.

You’re one of the only people here who’s opinions I feel are worth trusting.

Bionic’s train just crashed. SDA and I are 4/4 and we’re not voting one another.

Exactly what is going on here?

Not too sure myself.

Ya but that still leaves a lot to be desired, I guess the context I want to know is how is marluna using that, do they think crescent is a wolf for it?

No, it has nothing with the game.
I just got emotional.

3 Likes

I’d say we leave Crescent alone for now. I’d allow Otto to be added as choice.

I still have like 30 more mins of work, and then I need to drive home, but like I don’t see any argument for why u should be voted, ur thoughts are fine, and ur still questioning things which I liked from u in your last game, if people are mad because u are a tiny bit aggressive that’s on them, many of us saw a a lot worse and u were town in the last game, so if their argument is simply ur a wolf for that, they are wrong.

Derps has does nothing to change my mind from what I read, and I have no context on why bionic died, if people want to give achro another day but this still feels just like last game, and bio even linked another wolf game where he played like this lol, which I’m still confused on how brak linked a game to call him town when it was there wolf game

Fair, Mafia can do that to u

2 Likes

I died?

1 Like

@crescent
I liked ur thoughts on bio and I agree some posts look wolfy in a bubble of which I even pointed out two posts which I did not like in succession

for tomorrow list, not today. Errr.

Ur train, I missed a word, sorry

Like Alexander the great

True. I also feel pretty strongly that Derps is just town here and that Crescent/Bionic very likely contains a wolf.

Most of the arguments seem less based on calling me scum and more based on just personally hating me. To SDA’s credit though, he unvoted me despite this being his primary reason for voting me to begin with. Kiiruma’s the one who’s really given solid reasoning that I respect.

Though you are right, I crossed way more “lines” last game than I have this game so far.

I’ll vote bionic but I won’t vote crescent

Yeah. You’re a ghost Scorbunny now.

1 Like

Crescent is emotional vote, or am I mistaken?

Which two were that specifically

Fire/Ghost type (real)

1 Like