Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I’ll be back in a bit, crescent is likely to flip town

Wolf TMI

VOTE: Bionic

You still need to write a 10k word analysis.

1 Like

SDA can be still wolf, then I also will keep eye open for Eliza, Zug, Bionic and Otto next.

Who is otto?

K

Not entirely. I also dislike how he’s scumreading Derps with noreal reasoning when he claims you need good reasons to scumread someone as well as how sure he is that Bionic is town as well as how he’s reacting to the votes on him. His read on Bionic feels potentially like TMI to me.

If you want to see someone who voted me for actual reason and go from there, check out Kiiruma. While some of the reasoning was off, I do think some of it was valid. His primary reason for the scumread is exactly what Millium just alluded to - I’m not as aggressive and antagonistic as I was last game. My thought processes have not been as crisp.

He has no reason to know that it’s a natural byproduct of my playing consecutive games, so I find it respectable and have no issues with it.

As in otterpopd

She.

Also I’ve already said it’s because of analyzing the trains. I’m too biased to give Derps a proper read right now.

The fully evolved Fire starter in Gen 9 has that type combo interestingly enough.

Skeledirge with Slack Off and Torch Song let’s go

1 Like

Okay may as well add him to the list.

Analyzing the trains isn’t a good reason to scumread someone.

oh true

This post just feels transparently townie

Also, oops. Sorry there.

It is when you have a bunch of townreads but no strong scumreads.

For some town players by example Leafia, will rather make sure she picked the right allies for the endgame.

No it isn’t. I also hate how you try to downplay the scumreads that other people have on you. I find that comes from scum more often than from town.