Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

And again you completely disregard my reasons for voting you.

The other issue isā€¦ The first two votes clearly had nothing to do with ā€œcounterwagoningā€. Only the votes on Bionic and I in the past 5 hours actually did that. The vote on Chris was a splinter and the vote on Derps was to put him very clearly in the lead at 5-2.

Iā€™m not even the first person to say your vote was based off of emotion.

Donā€™t start a CFD. Not now. It has a high chance of hitting town.

Name one other person that did.

Leafia I regret to inform you of this but Crescent is probably just town here

Right here.

Brak also alluded to the same thought process.

1 Like

Somewhat doubt it.

In fact Brak was the one I was responding to in the post you just called out.

I just want to finish reading B4 I speak too much uninformed, that doesnā€™t seem like it will happen but I will try to finish reading by SoD2

My time to be onsite is kinda short, but I do try to be on.

I cant even begin to express how much I would rather you talk in thread having read nothing than read everything and not talk at all

1 Like

I have, just not anything useful because Iā€™m trying to read through first. Sadly thatā€™s not going my way

I feel the same way. Especially since thereā€™s a post minimum to reach.

Thatā€™s why I speaking right now even though I would prefer not too

You can still respond to things that are happening now in a vacuum.

Leafia would you be against voting Otterpod for a bit leading into the EOD so we can have 3 equal wagons for a bit, I think itd be interesting to see what people do with that

I appreciate you being here

from what you read any strong reads?

Yes however usually that results in biased happenstances that are not going to stand up after reading, for a message in a vacuum is impossible to be inherently scummy, including the statement ā€œI am scumā€, for it could be joking or serious based on context

Hmmm, it could prove informative actually, but Iā€™d rather vote someone that I think.could flip wolf.

VOTE: Bionic

Otter is currently null to me.

1 Like

No, Iā€™ve read about a third of current day, and while people seemed to be getting strong reads and a bit heated, it all seemed either jokey or too serious to be serious

I am not speculating what if heā€™s town from the response he made. Its also nothing have to do with alignment wise.

Looking back at my opener, I picked SDA out of random as bad, Sultan as good. Notice I say random? Yeah, nothing of TMI. I start the wagon and no more than 15 minutes later, he comes with selfvote.

So out of all things I would process out of this response, nah bad. Not town. I am not even trying to bait anyone who join in, because you have seen players react saying they will not fall for it.

Why would I as W!Frost do this, I get nothing out of this. I also rather take care of my team mates in my scum games. But I wouldnā€™t be so blantantly obvious who my team mates are, you know?

SDA is also missing out why Zug, Bionic and Eliza is important to me, and what does he interpret? ā€œIā€™ll look into this laterā€ Well no I didnā€™t, I made #1248 ahead of time, my conclusion is they need more content but I will make wagon on these three by Day 2, naturally.